Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tech bug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 12:06 AM
    LCD monitor looks worse with DVI cable
    My Westinghouse 22in wide monitor looked better with the analog cable on a GeForce 5200 video card. It even gave higher resolution 1690. Now with the DVI cable it's 1440 and looks less bright and detailed. Is it possible an anolog cable could be better ? Thanks
    Bardonicus Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2008, 02:37 PM
    Screen card problem. Chances are that it's not powerful enough to make the most of the DVI technology. Try updating your screen card drivers first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Connecting DVD/VCR to TV with cable but no cable box [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all! I'm trying to help my folks connect their Samsung DVD-V6700 (DVD/VCR combo) player to their Toshiba TV, model number 27AF45. They have cable TV, but no cable box. The coaxial cable is supposed to connect directly to the TV. How do I hook up the DVD/VCR player so both DVDs and VHS tapes...

Wall mount for cable, how do I prepare for cable line? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to move my T.V. across the room, I have a wall mount with the wire there. What do I do to the wire that is not cable prepared to look like the one that is now being used? I need step by step instructions. If anyone can help me please!! :confused: Signed single mom trying to save a few...

I don't want a dual monitor, but I don't want to use my laptop monitor. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect my desktop computer monitor onto my desktop replacement laptop and have it be the default monitor? I am currently using these two as a dual monitor, and have no use for the laptop screen. I want to just close it up, leave it on the side, and pretend I'm just using a desktop...

It keeps getting worse and worse [ 4 Answers ]

I recently separated from my husband after 20 years of marriage. He has been keeping financial info from me for years. Found out at the sell of our home that there was an IRS lien on property (loan is in his name) Also found out that house is going into foreclosure. The closing fell through,...

View more questions Search