Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murshyblues Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 08:17 PM
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Is ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite any good? http://www.zonealarm.com/store/email/email_handler.jsp
    And is this ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 7?? I need an antiviruse for my computer because I don't have any as yet and I want to buy ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite, please let me know

Thanks
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Jan 5, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Zone alarm is a good firewall. The anti virus seems to be OK though have not seen any great reviews about it compared to NOD32.
    If you just want to but the best
    Zonealarm internet security suit + NOD32 + spybot + superantispyware+ firefox
    If you want to get all the similar free alternatives
    Zonealarmfree + AVG + spybot + superantispyware+ firefox
    murshyblues Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Hey thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstall eTrust Internet Security Suite [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to uninstall eTrust Internet Security Suite 2006 with Win XP Home uninstall. The anti-virus program seems to have uninstalled, but the other three programs did not. Now, uninstall does not list the suite in the list of installed programs. I tried two other unistall programs, but they don't...

ZoneAlarm Security Alerts (Urgent) [ 3 Answers ]

Today, I've been receiving various security alerts from ZoneAlarm. I don't know that much about network security, but these are the messages that I just received. The firewall has blocked Internet access to your computer (TCP Port 55555) from ip56500def.direct-adsl.nl (86.80.13.239) (TCP Port...

AVG 7.5 internet security [ 8 Answers ]

I have AVG and it says under spyware that I have 26 potentially unwanted programs, but it doesn't give me the option to heal the problems. I don't know whether to delete or leave them and also I don't know if its hurting my computer. But under status it says infected... someone HELP!!

View more questions Search