Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heausler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Find exact length of the diagonal of a square garden with each side 15 feet
    What is the diagonal length of a square with 15 feet sides
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jan 6, 2008, 02:03 PM
    I am pretty sure you have to do a-squared plus b-squared equals c-squared. That would be 15squared plus 15 squared equals c-squared. 225 plus 225 equals c-squared. 450 equals c-squared or radical 450. So the diangnol would be radical 450 but it should be simplified unless your teachers is OK with it being a radical or squared. Hope I am right/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find the length of one side [ 4 Answers ]

How do I find the length of one side if I only have one other side and the angle

Length of diagonal of square [ 4 Answers ]

Just got home from school. Must not have paid attention in class today haha. What is the length of the diagonal of a square whose side lengths are 7 square root of 2?

Find exact values of a trig function [ 1 Answers ]

Here we go, Find sin2a, cos2a, and tan2a given tan(theta)= -24/7. OK, I know sin2a=2sin a cos a and tan x=sin x/cos x, and tan also =y/x. Knowing that the first thing I did was r=sqrt of -24^2+7^2 which =625. 625 is going to be my denominators for sin2a and cos2a. If possible can someone show me...

Diagonal argument? [ 1 Answers ]

Consider the following problem: We have the following sets: A={S where S is a bounded sequence of natural numbers} B={S where S is an increasing bounded sequence of natural numbers} I need to prove that set A is not denumerable and set B is denumerable. For the first one, could I use...

Square feet [ 1 Answers ]

How many square feet in an acre?

View more questions Search