Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mr A Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Solar Heating Panels
    What would be the most efficencent heat raiser, Black screen?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 27, 2008, 02:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr A
    What would be the most efficencent heat raiser, Black screen?
    Black indeed. No better absorber of energy!
    ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which Solar heating system for a/g pool [ 3 Answers ]

Hi looking to buy solar heating system for my above ground pool, which is the best and is it possible to run the piping from abour 30 ft away from the pool so as to get full sun all day andddddddd some companies state they have more tubes per ft is this really all that relevant Thanking you in...

How do I run my air conditioner with solar panels [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all! I live in sunny Puerto Rico and I am interested in installing solar (photovoltaic) panels to run the house; however, no one is able to tell me how to operate our a/c. I understand the issue with the high energy demand when the compressor kicks in, but how do I overcome it? With...

Solar heating [ 2 Answers ]

Help! :confused: I have my first hot tub, and it's wonderful! But the cost to run the darn thing is quite expensive. I live alone and so don't have the luxury of a lovely male person to help me with this (much to my dismay!). I need to start somewhere, so I'm starting here: Is solar heating a...

Solar system [ 2 Answers ]

Which planet has the most natural satellites?

Solar cells [ 1 Answers ]

I was flicking through the TV the other day and stopped on a science show that was talking about a new kind of solar cell,one that also absorbes infrared light . Has anyone heard of this breakthrough?and if so please tell me who is making these strides.Because being able to use the infrared would...

View more questions Search