Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tammiluvzlife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2006, 04:31 AM
    Orgasm
    When my boyfriend and I makelove I have been squirting and I get everything wet.. how can I stop this.. or what is it.. its embarrassing
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2006, 05:34 AM
    Wet
    Hi,
    It's normal, and is all part of sex.
    I am sure you have considered the fact that no condom, pill, etc, is a 100% guarantee against getting pregnant!
    Also, a little over 40% of all girls in the United States are pregnant before they are 20 yrs old.
    I do wish you the best, and please be aware that you might get pregnant.
    Squirting, or becoming wet is natural, and as far as I know, there is nothing you can do to stop it. Use a towel beneath you.
    Happy New Year.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 2, 2006, 09:35 AM
    Um if your doing all that then your man must be doing something right. That's supposed to happen. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't orgasm [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a 29 year old women, married 7 years with two children. I'm asking for some advise/help on what I can do to help me achieve orgasm during intercourse with my husband (which I NEVER have). I began having sex at 16 yrs old about the same time I got pregnant and had my first child. Three yrs...

Orgasm [ 7 Answers ]

:o Ok my friend asked me to ask this question. She wants to know if anyone knows how to achieve multiple orgasms. I myself have had them but don't know how to answer that one for her. Anyone have a reply for her.

Does She Orgasm? [ 34 Answers ]

We aren't open when talking about sex. She never says mum during. Oh, maybe an occasional low hmmmm during. We both know I reach a climax, but I don't know if she does or even has. How do I approach her on this subject? What should I ask her? Like I said, she's not open about these sexual matters...

Orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

How is it that some women orgasm squirts and other don't? Is there any medication that makes women orgasm like men?

To get an orgasm [ 24 Answers ]

I have been reading up about it a lot because if you have read my other question I haven't been able to get an orgasm for 5 months of being sexually active with my boyfriend. Now the question. Does masturbating actually work? Or is buying a vibrator a way to go? Or am I just giving up to quick?...

View more questions Search