Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    owpmso11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 06:59 PM
    what is my handmade kabuki dancer doll with cabinet worth
    I have an old handmade kabuki dancer doll(in full dress) in a handmade cabinet that was made by a kabuki dancer many years ago. The cloth doll is staged in a sitting position at 17" high and the hand made cabinet which has clear glass on three sides with some kind of wallpaper background behind her is 32" high, 171/2" wide and 15" deep. I do have a picture of her but don't know how to get the photo on the net. I would like to know the value of such a novel doll.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2008, 01:56 AM
    If you click on the following searches, you might find some that are similar to yours where the prices might also be listed.

Kabuki Dancer Doll - Google Image Search

Handmade Kabuki Dancer Doll eBay - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to be a dancer, but , I don't know where to start [ 13 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new on here, I'm 18 and I have a passion for dancing. I do hiphop, but I'm also caucasian.I want to go big with my dancing, when I dance, everything else disappears. If you have any suggestions on hepling me become a professional dancer, I would really appreciate it!:)

Dancer in Paralyzer video? [ 5 Answers ]

I am desperate for some help, lol. I have been wondering this for the longest time and have yet to get an answer. I need help identifying an actor in a video. I have never seen him before, so I don't think he is that popular of an actor, but I do know that he is the lead dancer in the Finger Eleven...

To be a Exotic Dancer. [ 17 Answers ]

I was just wondering what's it like to be a Exotic Dancer? I use to think about doing it but I guess I'm scared. :confused:

Handmade diaper bag [ 1 Answers ]

So I am pregnant and have been put on bed rest for the next few weeks. So technically I am trying to keep myself from going crazy. A friend of mine has a diaper bag that her sister made her and I would like to make my own. I have yet to find a pattern on line. So if anyone has a pattern they...

Handmade Gun [ 0 Answers ]

I have a six shot revolver, a .455, that was handmade for a police officer, by an acquaintance during WWI. It has solid ivory hand grips, all of the interior parts are jewelled, and it has french inscriptions on the barrel and under the left grip. The inscriptions on the barrel are:Cercle De Tir De...

View more questions Search