Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mary69Jane Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Flirts with me but dates others
    There's this guy I've know for 4 years (we're both in high school right now) and I've always liked him a bit, but I never told him, so unless I'm very obvious I guess he doesn't know. We've been in the same class for four years, so we've grown to be pretty good friends, and in the last to years, I've kind of felt that he likes me too; he never actully said anything, but he's always flirting with me. (We have a lot of other commonm friends, and it seems to me he acts differently wiith me than with them.)
    But here's what always happens; he flirts with me and gets me thinking he likes me, (maybe unintentionally, but it doesn't seem that way). And then I suddenly find out that he's recently started dating some other girl from our school whom I didn't even know he knew (I've never seen them talking, anything) and that's pretty weird since I know most of his friends. And I always find this out after all of our other friends already knew it! And this has happened three times already in the past two years!
    I am so confused. What's up with him? If he only likes me as friends, why does he keep flirting with me? And also, why does he never tell me that he's started dating or anything if we're supposed to be friends??
    Does he like me or doesn't he?? How can I figure him out?
    Thanks

Oh yeah, I forgot to say; whenever he is dating someone, his interaction with me changes: he barely talks to me, etc. And then when his relationships end (of which I am also always the last to know) he goes back to the way he was and hangs out with me and flirts, etc. What does this mean??
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2008, 03:29 PM
    It sounds like he's just being a young guy and playing the field. Maybe your friendship keeps him from seeing you as a dating prospect. His behavior seems quite normal to me.
    fiona445 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jan 7, 2008, 01:14 PM
    Guys are players - the best thing to do is to play him back. Maybe he is tying to make you jealouse - who knows but if there is something strong there it will work out well 4 you both .x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He only flirts with me [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everyone and happy new year. I´m new here and it´s part of my new year´s resolution to work on my relationship problems. I´m divorced and stopped dating for five years altogether but started again three years ago. I met someone I like very much at the time. We work together and have similar...

Do doctors make mistakes about conception dates and due dates? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't understand, can doctors be wrong about conception dates and due dates?

We like each other but he flirts with his new girlfriend in front of me [ 2 Answers ]

I told this guy I likd him and he said he liked me and that was before he got his new girlfriend... now he's making me feel guilty by walking rite up to me and flirting wit her rite there or cumin up to me saying 'guess what I'm doing this weekend'... do I just ignore him or tell him how I feel?

Are these the right dates? [ 3 Answers ]

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for nearly seven months still with no luck.just recently we finally got the hang of working out my ovulation dates... hooray about time :) . My ovulation date for this month was July 20th if worked out right my last period was July 4th and there are 30...

Husband who flirts through email [ 7 Answers ]

We have been married for forty one years. My husband thinks it is O.K. to email old friends that he worked with (all women) and old students he taught (mostly women). He also sends these former colleagues cute little poems about love and friendship and it makes me upset. He always says, "They were...

View more questions Search