Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kasia57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Furnace blower
    Is there any benefit to having the blower fan on your furnace continuously run?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jan 5, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Not really.

However, if you prefer the movement of air house, let her rip. Remember, though, your paying for the fan to run on several layers. Obviously the electric service and then of course the overall life of the blower motor.
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Jan 5, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Ive heard that it can help with keeping windows free of frost and condensation which will helps keep the window sill from getting wet which could cause staining or worse yet mold.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace blower [ 9 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm forced air electric furnace made in 99. Saturday, I noticed that it smelled really hot and the outside cover was very hot. We thought our blower motor had gone bad and called a repairman out who then on Monday replaced the motor which he said was bad, cost $400. Tuesday the...

Furnace goes out when blower comes on [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace goes out when blower comes on

Furnace blower doesn't come on [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Bryant furnace. The small draft inducer motor runs, but the blower doesn't come on. Any advice on this problem would be appreciated. Thank you.

Furnace blower [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace fires okay but the blower doe not come on. If I go to the furnace and tap it (not very hard, simply a tap) the blower comes on. Thanks in advace for you help Rich

Furnace Blower [ 3 Answers ]

Two months ago I noticed furnace blower would switch off after being on a couple of minutes. Once I heard some humming, thought it was the motor. Had a techinician diagnose it, he said it was the blower motor, a $400 repair. I pulled it out myself, took it to a electric motor shop. They put...

View more questions Search