Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    his_baby_44 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2008, 09:44 AM
    I was just wondering if vitamins B could afftect the results of a pregnancy test because I've been taking them for a little while and my and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant I took a test this morning and got 2 lines in the first response I just want to make sure the vitamins didn't affect it or cause it to say pregnant before I tell my family.

I don't think they can but, I would really like to be reensured by some one who knows more about this stuff than I do
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 5, 2008, 10:13 AM
    No, vitamins will not cause a false positive or a false negative. You are either pregnant or you aren't.

Positive tests are due to an increased amount of hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) that is produced by the fertilized ovum. So, if you got a positive, you are pregnant.
    his_baby_44 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2008, 10:41 AM
    OK thank you I will be getting into the doctors asap because I got a positive thank you so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would these elements affect my pregnancy? [ 20 Answers ]

This is Tamlou revising my? Would hoodia, colon cleansing, drinking & smoking affecting my pregnancy? This is what I know thus far: I am 35 years old and 1 child, 2 abortions and 2 miscarriages. I believe that I may be pregnant; however, I have taken a pregnancy test from the dollar store that...

Pregnancy test I'm confused [ 7 Answers ]

Hi their is chance of pregnancy for me and my period is due the 12 and I just took a pregnancy test today and a very very light line showed up so I took a digital one and it said not pregnant what does this mean?

Could the inplant intvere with a pregnancy test [ 1 Answers ]

I think I could be pregnant but before I do a pregnancy test I have the inplant in for more than two years could it intvere with the pegnacy test confusd

4 missed periods and 3 negative pregnancy test anyone know why? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all sorry new to all this :D, I am really concerned I have missed 4 months worth of periods and had 3 negative tests. I have been to my g.p and they have taken blood. My FBCS are back but my estrogen testosterone and hcg are not back 3 weeks later is this normal ? Or have I been...

Pregnancy test urine [ 3 Answers ]

Why do you have to test with morning urine. What if it's still morning BUT it's your second void of the day?

View more questions Search