Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1961AJY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 09:06 AM
    1990s bbc TV comedy set in Ireland
    About 2 girls and 2 lads, 2 of which lived north of the border and the other 2 south, 3 names I can recall are Septa Roshin and Dermot.
    pynklemonaid15 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 08:49 PM
    Foreign bodies? 1987
    "Foreign Bodies" (1987/II)
    helenraymurphy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1961ajy View Post
    about 2 girls and 2 lads, 2 of which lived north of the border and the other 2 south, 3 names i can recall are septa roshin and dermot.
    Can you buy it now
    pynklemonaid15 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 04:02 PM
    I msyre you know this but probably on eBay or Amazon or something like that. Was it the right show?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strangling Toy from 1990s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, there. I was talking with some friends and "Toys of the '90s" came up. I remember one toy you were supposed to strangle. It had a human body and head, with a long, thin neck. When you grabbed the neck and shaked his head back and forth, it would make "crazy" noises. There was a big...

1990s TGIF show [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show on TGIF during the 90s. It was on at the same time as Boy Meets World and Sabrina the Teenage Witch so probably around 97 or 98. I don't remember a lot about the show but it was about a mom and a boy and a girl and there was a guy that could grant wishes.. maybe a genie? I...

Toy from the 1990s [ 3 Answers ]

This toy in the outside was like a flower bud, it had a "key" with this key you could open the bud and inside was a type of little doll and her home. I don't think it was a polly pocket if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it thanks!! :confused:

French song 1980s-1990s [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the french song out in the 80s or 90s which was sung by a young looking girl. The video shows her walking over a field and then rowing with her mother and then sneaking out of the house and going to a nightclub with what looks like her little sister whi is about 8. She has...

View more questions Search