Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eglr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 07:45 AM
    I am looking at bidding on a 12,500 square foot building in a Mid Michigan city. I am looking at bidding this out per hour instead of per square foot. There is a lot of wood in building, tile floors, Approx. 22 offices, one large training conference room, lots of windows, painted walls, elevator, two stairways, white entrance tile, two kitchens, interior glass partitions, this building will get a lot of traffic. What do you suggest on bidding this out? Also they want me to handle taking care of having the carpets cleaned. I would be the one setting it up and being there for the service. What would you charge for this and how often would you have this done. How often do you put in to do windows interior & exterior? This is a very elaborate and classy building. It will be a little more than I am used to but I am all for the challenge. I just don't want to hurt myself in the process.
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Thanks;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2008, 09:06 AM
    I have moved your post from the introduction board. There are many forums to post on, I moved you over to one of the business boards.

Take a little time and review the site, and visit the various forums.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial cleaning bidding [ 5 Answers ]

When bidding on cleaning contracts how do you determine how much you charge (per square foot)? You want to be the lowest but not so low that you're working for free

Bidding chart or determine a price for cleaning offices? [ 9 Answers ]

I have everything else ready for my cleaning business except the major thing is... how do I determine a price for my clients. I don't know where to start first can someone please help me.

Bidding on Cleaning Work [ 1 Answers ]

I have just started a cleaning company and need to bid on my first job. It is cleaning model apts. There are 2 two bedrooms with two baths and 2 one bedrooms with two baths. There is also a rental office which is a two bedroom apt made into an office. All units have to be cleaned six days a...

Cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

Im a young lady from nottingham and I want to start my own cleaning business asap but I don't have money. I have heard that you can start by just getting your cleaning products. Is this true? Could any 1 give me a number for any where that could help me? Please let me no bearring in mind I'm rom...

View more questions Search