Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 04:16 AM
    Presence of mind
    How do I improve presence of mind?
    Caralyn Posts: 61, Reputation: 13

Jan 5, 2008, 06:12 AM
    You can gain presence of mind through relaxation and meditation and the use of affirmations. There are many good book on relaxation and meditation. The secret is to keep it simple.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2008, 05:34 PM
    anky,
    Caralyn's advise is excellent. Presence of mind is having your mind in the present. It's easy to wander off into our own thoughts. It takes some practice. Knowing what you want is the key, and you already do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Improve presence of mind [ 10 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I want to improve my presence of mind or quickwittedness.Most of the times I don't find the reply instantly of any general talk and I have to stood silent and after sometime I realize that could be one of the answers.Is my mind blunt?

Presence of mind [ 2 Answers ]

It is said "think twice before you speak" I don't know why despite being a good thinker I am not able to think and say the right things at the right time. Many times I happen to say wrong things and later realise I could have answered much better. Please guide so as to how can I solve this problem...

How to increase presence of Mind [ 1 Answers ]

How to increase presence of Mind

Is my presence of mind is bad? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Problem with me is, I am not able deliver my valuable points when I am questioned by others or while in meeting or discussion and many occasions.But, I use to say myself "If i had told that or this point,It would have been really good".Is this because of my presence of mind is less?? Or...

Improve Presence of mind [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there... I am very happy to find such a website... and hope to get some possitive responses... My problems: I can not express to others properly whatever I know very well. I also don't have that much presence of mind... Help me to improve these qualities... I'll be greatfull to...

View more questions Search