Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Jan 5, 2008, 03:10 AM
    2 teenage girls finished school and are now bored
    This shouldn't be difficult bcoz the movie is not that old. So they graduate and are not sure what to do now. The movie is slow and mostly nothing happens. One of them falls in love with a creepy guy that she met in a garage sale. He was selling some old music disks. She might have worked for a short while in a fast food chain too. The girl has short dark squared cut hair. She is a bit short. I remember that the guy had a funny name or old name or something because she made fun of it. After a while she finds herself spending more and more time with this guy. At first she tries to help him hook up with other women. But then she falls for him...
    That skinny actor is famous because I have seen him in many other movies.. as for the two girls not that much so.. the general mood is weird and slow and that's what I liked about it... so what's it called?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 5, 2008, 04:42 AM
    I know what your talking about... I will look
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 5, 2008, 04:55 AM
    Ghost world
    Ghost World (2001)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage girls dating losers [ 20 Answers ]

I have heard from many parents that many teenage girls go through a phase where they get involved with boys who are losers and troublemakers. I'm worried that this will happen with my daughters. Do any other parents have any experience with this phase and advice other than not allowing dating...

Headaches in teenage girls [ 7 Answers ]

If my teenage girl is not getting enough sleep could it cause headaches? She only sleeps about 7 hours a night and sometimes less than that.

What about being bored? [ 12 Answers ]

I wrote like two things on my 5 year old already... spiritually, he speaks of the bible, God, Christ on a daily... he has been doing this since age 2. He has a keen sense of observation, and memory. Recently, he came to us to tell us he is "bored" in his kindergarten class and that his one...

My boyfriend is bored [ 4 Answers ]

I am 5 years older then my boyfriend he's only 21 but already is bored with sex we have tried just about everything he use to want it all the time but now doesn't what could be wrong

View more questions Search