I've tried everything.
    Literally everything from..

Laser
    vitamin k
    Meladerm
    Neutrogena under eye cream
    IQderma
    Herbal Remedies
    And now I'm on my second day of fair and white..

And so far no progress.. I hope this fair and white works..

I'm trying to get rid of these dark circles which are a couple shades darker than my skin color which is a medium brown.
    When I mean dark.. I mean dark circles :(

So I was wondering if anyone has used a product that has worked in a decent amount of time...

I was thinking about Diana Stalder...
    I haven't used anything with hydroquinone yet but I know someone who has and their dark area just came back.. darker.

I browsed the forums for answers but I figure I put up my own question any answers are appreciated.. plus most of the threads I saw were just looked like people trying to sell their product..

Thanks ahead of time. :)
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jan 5, 2008, 05:16 AM
    Yes You should try DS and like Whitebutterfly stated It can be purchasde from many different sellers. Make sure that it is labeled.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Jan 5, 2008, 05:56 AM
    I don't know if Diana Stalder can be used under the eye.
    Nicole82 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Jan 5, 2008, 10:41 AM
    I have one spot the size of a dime on my face that Diana Stalder wouldn't get rid of. Today is my second day of using Fair and White also. I only apply it to the spot.

Jan 5, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1headphones1
    Literally everything from..

laser
    vitamin k
    meladerm
    neutrogena under eye cream
    IQderma
    Herbal Remedies
    and now im on my second day of fair and white..

and so far no progress.. i hope this fair and white works..

I'm trying to get rid of these dark circles which are a couple shades darker than my skin color which is a medium brown.
    When i mean dark..i mean dark circles :(

So i was wondering if anyone has used a product that has worked in a decent amount of time...

I was thinking about Diana Stalder....
    I havent used anything with hydroquinone yet but i know someone who has and their dark area just came back..darker.

I browsed the forums for answers but i figure i put up my own question any answers are appreciated.. plus most of the threads i saw were just looked like people trying to sell their product..

Thanks ahead of time. :)
    Which Fair and White are you using? Im using the Fair and White Exclusive in the gold box. My mom has been using it for a week and her skin is about 2 shades lighter and flawless.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jan 5, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Which exclusive cream are you using? I see exclusive in the Blue and gold box. ARe the exclusive products stronger?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole82
    Which Fair and White are you using? Im using the Fair and White Exclusive in the gold box. My mom has been using it for a week and her skin is about 2 shades lighter and flawless.
    1headphones1 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole82

Hey nicole...

I'm using the fair and white in the white box.. the regular one..

It doesn't seem to be doing much.. as this is the 3rd day but I hope to see some results in a month... decent results..

Tell me how the progression is with the exclusive cream...

What other products have you used?

Jan 5, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Hey nicole...

im using the fair and white in the white box ..the regular one..

it doesnt seem to b doing much..as this is the 3rd day but i hope to see some results in a month...decent results..

tell me how the progression is with the exclusive cream...

what other products have you used?
    1headphones1, the exclusive ones is the super strength version that looks like this..
    Fair & White,Exclusive Whitenizer,Skin Lightening,Skin Whitening,Skin Brightening

The one that you're using is the original Fair & White.
    Fair & White,Exclusive Whitenizer,Skin Lightening,Skin Whitening,Skin Brightening

I have never use Fair & White. So, can't really comment on that. I saw it on their website so I thought I could point that out.
    I'm using Diana Stalder products & it's working great on me! My skin has started to peel & it has lightened slightly after only 5 days! Plus, I'm using Fresh Up Skin Pinkish Cream on my lips & it has lightened & brightened my lips into a beautiful shade of pink. It has only been 6 days. Pink lips really enhance the complexion! Making it looks brighter! I'm so pleased with both of the products!!

Good luck.

Jan 5, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Hey sugar blush..

Thanks for the links..

Is diana stalder safe to use under the eyes?
    What exactly did you purchase from DS?
    And what's your natural skin color?

Jan 5, 2008, 11:42 PM
    hey sugar blush..

thanks for the links..

is diana stalder safe to use under the eyes?
    what exactly did you purchase from DS?
    And whats your natural skin color?
    I don't know if Diana Stalder can be used under the eyes or not. But many people on this forum (who uses DS products) including me use it under the eyes. :p But don't apply too much. Or else, it'll stings. A tiny dot is sufficient enough for a pair of eyes. :p Exercise caution when applying under the eyes.

I bough a bar each of the Black Beauty Soap & the Papaya Kojic Soap. I also bought a jar of Lightening Crème (formerly Plain Whitening Creme) & a bottle of Body Whitening Lotion. I use the Black Beauty Soap on my face & the Papaya Kojic Soap on my body everyday. As for the lotion & cream, I use it every other day at night before I got to sleep. On the days I'm not using them, I use my usual night cream/moisturizer.

I was born fair but I got darker when I was 6 because we went to beaches many times. And by the time I reached 8, I got lighter back & received a compliment from a good friend of mine. LoL. She was just 8! But the skin redarken when I was 10 & never get lighter! I looked like this.. Ok, maybe a little darker.

I have Southeast Asian skin. Now that I've started using the DS products, I'm getting lighter! My goal is to lighten to my original skin color which is much fairer than the picture. I haven't achieved it yet but I'm seeing an improvement!
    ralpheal345 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 6, 2008, 12:28 AM
    Im not a seller, but the mega blast bleaching cream whitens the skin. When I say whiten I mean whitens but you can control it. It's the best whitening cream that Ive ran into and live up to its word

Jan 6, 2008, 12:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpheal345
    Im not a seller, but the mega blast bleaching cream whitens the skin. When I say whiten I mean whitens but you can control it. Its the best whitening cream that Ive ran into and live up to its word
    Though their website looks crap! I have no means to lower WOE but their website looks so unprofessional. At least hire a web designer. The domain name is unprofessional. The price is extremely expensive & there is no money back guarantee (because they say it'll work for everyone. How can they know? Everyone's skin is UNIQUE. There is NO such product that works for everyone. Don't they know that?). They don't have much info on their products. I read the description about the Mega Blast Bleaching Cream, it says "you may also notice pinkish undertones in your skin along with whitening". What the? What about with someone with yellow undertones like us. That can't happen! We were naturally born with yellow undertones & they can't change that! It just wouldn't happen!
    They sounds fishy to me.

Jan 7, 2008, 12:41 AM
    I'm seriously thinking about purchasing DS...
    Thanks for your information sugarblush!
    I appreciate it..

Ive only had this area under my eye dark.. for a couple of years
    I look at pictures of when I was a kid I had none..
    Even though it is in my genes (some family members have dark circles too.. like real dark lol)

I been using fair and white for 3-4 days.. for some reason it seems like its getting a little darker either that or I'm just hallucinating and it's the same color it's been..

Jan 7, 2008, 02:37 AM
    I appreciate it..

Ive only had this area under my eye dark..for a couple of years
    I look at pictures of when i was a kid i had none..
    Even though it is in my genes (some family members have dark circles too..like real dark lol)

I been using fair and white for 3-4 days..for some reason it seems like its gettin a little darker either that or im just hallucinating and its the same color it's been..
    No problem. :)
    Glad I could help! :D
    Good luck!

Jan 8, 2008, 09:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy
    Which exclusive cream are you using? I see exclusive in the Blue and gold box. ARe the exclusive products stronger?
    Im Was using the Fair and White Exclusive Gel in the Gold box. It doesn't agree with my skin. It made the one spot Im trying to fade hard red and black. The exclusive is supposed to be stronger than the original.

Jan 9, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Hey nicole...

im using the fair and white in the white box ..the regular one..

it doesnt seem to b doing much..as this is the 3rd day but i hope to see some results in a month...decent results..

tell me how the progression is with the exclusive cream...

what other products have you used?
    In the past Ive used Diana Stalder Whitening Crème to clear up scars left on my face from a horrible breakout. Now Im using Clovate Body Lotion... It lightening ingredient is Alpha Arbutin. Im very very satisfied with the complexion its giving me. It doesn't turn my face red and my skin isn't breaking out which is a shock because I have sensitive skin.
    The Fair and White exclusive Gel Cream is the one I was using but I was only applying it to one spot about the size of a dime. Im no longer using it because it made the spot dry hard and red... Maybe it was too strong. Im considering purchashing the Exclusive Cream in the blue box. Many people say its not as strong as the gel. Im sure the Clovate Body Lotion will take it away.. Im just looking for a quick fix and the Exclusive is supposed to work in 7 days.
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBlush
    Though their website looks crap! I have no means to lower WOE but their website looks so unprofessional. At least hire a web designer. The domain name is unprofessional. The price is extremely expensive & there is no money back guarantee (because they say it'll work for everyone. How can they know? Everyone's skin is UNIQUE. There is NO such product that works for everyone. Don't they know that?). They don't have much info on their products. I read the description about the Mega Blast Bleaching Cream, it says "you may also notice pinkish undertones in your skin along with whitening". What the?! What about with someone with yellow undertones like us. That can't happen! We were naturally born with yellow undertones & they can't change that! It just wouldn't happen!
    They sounds fishy to me.
    You're absolutely right WOE is a scam company big time THERE ARE SOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE that has had their skin damage using their products. And their website is a freewebs.com domain. When a couple of people in the forum start posting REAL EVIDENCE THAT THE COMPANY IS A SCAM they shut the forum down. And also shut the forum down on regions world board. Their so called business phone is a joke.
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Nicole, what particular product were you using? Was it the exclusice cream gel?
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 08:10 PM
    I appreciate it..

Ive only had this area under my eye dark..for a couple of years
    I look at pictures of when i was a kid i had none..
    Even though it is in my genes (some family members have dark circles too..like real dark lol)

I been using fair and white for 3-4 days..for some reason it seems like its gettin a little darker either that or im just hallucinating and its the same color it's been..

Has this product made any improvement in the second weeek? Let us know your progression with fair and white. Thanks.

Jan 15, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Hey chandani I was using the fair and white regular whitening cream (the original one)

And it wasn't really working... and I skipped using it for one day.. and the area I was using it got darker than it was in the beginning so I think I'm going to stop using it..
    Of course everyone is different so I don't know how it would work it for you but for me it wasn't too well..

I don't know where to go from here..

I'd think a more intese fair and white would just make it worse and DS seems to be "eh"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search