Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 06:46 PM
    I ordered DS soaps.. but just to prevent breakouts and exfoliate skin.. I know its not going to give me a miracle.. its only active ingredients are lactic acid and kajoic..
    jmasterwi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 04:17 PM
    Lisa Hype(Jamaican artist) says that mixing clovate lotion and Bioclaire will work in 2 weeks!
    She also said that you should bleach regularly for 3 months then stop and use the soap to maintain the brown color... keep using the soap so that your skin won't get back black... I'm not a bleacher but it seems o have worked really well for her. Check it out... google her.
    modelmisses90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Dec 20, 2009, 04:42 PM
    Lisa Hype(Jamaican artist) says that mixing clovate lotion and Bioclaire will work in 2 weeks!
    She also said that you should bleach regularly for 3 months then stop and use the soap to maintain the brown color... keep using the soap so that your skin won't get back black... I'm not a bleacher but it seems o have worked really well for her. Check it out... google her.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Feb 2, 2010, 07:47 PM
    Very basic site with little to no real information.
    I don't like purchasing products without knowing the ingredients of which your site list none. Sorry not interested also what your doing would be considered spam here.
    nissy85 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 08:16 PM

Hi Nikkicute, am new on this forum. What do you use for your skin and is it working?

Feb 2, 2010, 08:33 PM
    Yes, it's working.

Feb 2, 2010, 08:38 PM

What lotions, creams or soaps are you using? I used Diana Stalder glutathione soap and it messed up my skin especially my hands it gave me hyperpigmentation and now am trying to fix that. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

Feb 2, 2010, 08:54 PM
    I'm using Carley's Clear and Smooth soap and Se Quiiso Skin Whitening Crema. Too bad about the Diana Stalder glutathione soap messing your hands up, never known their products to give anyone hyperpigmentation.

Feb 2, 2010, 09:06 PM

I don't know if it was an allergic reaction cause within a weeks time my hands were reddish so I stopped using it and when the redness went away it turned dark brown. Am light brown and if you look at my hands you'd thing I got burnt. Thanks for the info where can I buy these products? Do u you think this will help with my hands?

Feb 2, 2010, 09:35 PM
    Not sure if they would help your hands, for me both are lightening my facial area extraordinarily fast, the best lightener I have ever used so far. The soap can be a bit drying but I have skin that can be a little oily in the T zone area, perhaps using an exfoliate on your hands like lactic acid will help clear the skin. Hopefully the hyperpigmentation will fad with time. The soap can be purchased on eBay or you can Google, I think they have a site. The cream is not on the site I purchase my lightening creams from, not sure if they ever will put it on their site, I think it's one of those "in the know" products you have to ask for, if you don't see it you wouldn't know it's available, I'm on their preferred customer list.

Feb 3, 2010, 02:39 AM

Thanks Nikkicute, I will try exfoliating.
    Caramel1989 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Feb 3, 2010, 06:48 AM

IVe used Diana Stalder and it doesn't really work... maybe its just me but I'm a caramel color with yellow undertone and it didn't lighten me... I used it for 6month... the black soap and the cream (such small portions)... and MEladerm didn't work either at ALL.. and I went trhu 2 bottles... Hydroquinone is going to be too strong for under your eyes... In fact I don't think there is much skin lightening cream you can use under your eyes... youlll have to buy one made specifically for under the eyes only. That part of your skin is thin and sensitive.
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Feb 3, 2010, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    Not sure if they would help your hands, for me both are lightening my facial area extraordinarily fast, the best lightener I have ever used so far. The soap can be a bit drying but I have skin that can be a little oily in the T zone area, perhaps using an exfoliate on your hands like lactic acid will help clear the skin. Hopefully the hyperpigmentation will fad with time. The soap can be purchased on ebay or you can google, I think they have a site. The cream is not on the site I purchase my lightening creams from, not sure if they ever will put it on their site, I think it's one of those "in the know" products you have to ask for, if you don't see it you wouldn't know it's available, I'm on their preferred customer list.
    Hi Nikki! Could you please tell me more about this cream. I tried to Google it but couldn't find anything.

Feb 5, 2010, 01:27 PM
    You can look at my past posts and see I purchase my lightening products from Fair and Flawless, I like their products best because they work so well for me:) I like Retin A as well.

Feb 5, 2010, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Caramel1989 View Post
    IVe used Diana Stalder and it does'nt really work...maybe its just me but im a caramel color with yellow undertone and it didnt lighten me ...i used it for 6month...the black soap and the cream (such small portions)...and MEladerm didnt work either at ALL..and i went trhu 2 bottles...Hydroquinone is going to be too strong for under your eyes...In fact i dont think there is much skin lightening cream u can use under your eyes...youlll have to buy one made specifically for under the eyes only. That part of your skin is thin and sensitive.
    Where did you purchase your Diana Stalder products?
    I think the products are made for Asian skin, I purchased D.S. like products
    From eBay a while back. I say like because it seems like anyone who sells kojic acid or black soap says they D.S. products. Don't know if I bought the "real" one or not.

Your right about the "small" portion!! When I saw the size of that jar I thought they accidentally sent me a sample. LOL! But surprisingly that small jar lasted me a long time and the products worked.

Feb 6, 2010, 06:08 AM
    You can look at my past posts and see I purchase my lightening products from Fair and Flawless, I like their products best because they work so well for me:) I like Retin A as well.
    Nikki I was talking about the SE quiiso crema that you talked about in the over post I never heard of it and I'm interested next month I think I will try Fair and flawless cause it has sepiwhite and alpha arbutin it seems promising!! But please tell me about SE QUIISO CREMA.

Feb 6, 2010, 02:26 PM
    OK...
    Se Quiiso
    Skin Whitening Crema
    Best Kept Beauty Secret Of SuperModels, TV Personalities and Celebrities

(that's what it says on the front of the jar)

It's a 4oz jar, the cream is light blue and smells really good.
    Has to be applied on WET skin, cannot be applied to dried skin. I wrote on the top in black magic marker "wet skin" to remind myself not to dry off. Spreads real easy on wet skin. Only exfoliate ingredient I see is Lactic Acid and it contains sepiwhite of course.

Started seeing lightening on day 5, thought my eyes were playing tricks but on day 6 I knew for sure I was really lightening, I applied it twice a day. I usually see lightening in 12 days so this cream cut my lightening time is half! 100% water free, 100% preservative free, Keep refrigerated (which I do).

I don't know how much it cost it was given to me by a friend.

Feb 8, 2010, 10:20 AM

OK thanks Nikki I want to try this do you know a website where they sell it?

Feb 8, 2010, 10:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyjane View Post
    ok thanks Nikki i want to try this do you know a website where they sell it?
    You'll have to go to the Fair and Flawless website and e-mail as it's not on the site. Where's EggoMini:confused: She's using it too, I hope she stops by sometime soon. Woke up today with a face full of peelies, thanks Retin A:D

Feb 9, 2010, 04:24 AM
    You'll have to go to the Fair and Flawless website and e-mail as it's not on the site. Where's EggoMini:confused: She's using it too, I hope she stops by sometime soon. Woke up today with a face full of peelies, thanks Retin A:D
    You rock woman! Thanks for all the information next month I'm going to try fair and flawless soho parfait I'm excited it is the first time I will try sepiwhite.
    Thanks for the info:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search