Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyblonde430 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 08:36 PM
    Airbrush makeup?
    I recently saw this thing on TV about makeup that you can airbrush on your skin. Has anyone done this and does it really look that good. Also can I buy the airbrushing tool in a store and not from an infomercial... I figure if it's that good then stores would sell it but I missed the details during the TV show. Sorry so lengthy... thanks for your time.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jan 4, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Airbrush Makeup Kits - airbrush makeup, airbrush make up kit and DVD classes, airbrush makeup machine kits and systems supply for wedding cosmetic artists

This site has some basic info on airbrush make up... but its not cheap
    luscious4409 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 12:30 PM
    I had airbrushing done for a photo shoot this summer. I can honestly say even by a professional I think it was OK. It did give a good, solid finish look but I had to finish it up with applying a powder to give more of that flawless impression. What I would recommend is finding a salon in your area and have them apply and show you. It not that expensive to have done and will give you a better idea of what to expect. But it's tedious, not something you can do in a hurry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-Comodogenic Makeup [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'd like to find a foundation that isn't powdery, because I have dry sensitive skin and it makes it look flaky, and one that is creamy and gives my face a nice glow, but isn't oil based which irritates my skin. Can I find a creamy, water based formula makeup at a place like walmart? Any...

Break Up and Makeup [ 2 Answers ]

New problem now... I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months, in April he broke up with me for 2 weeks, because he said he was not ready for a relationship, he said he made a big mistake and we got back together. Now he has done it again because he said he was tired of having a constant annoyance...

Makeup Brands [ 3 Answers ]

What's the best bramd of makeup that you would suggest that is the most flawless on acne prone skin.

Where do you buy your makeup? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this site and I am trying to get stores to sell my fiance's aunt's new makeup line called about face by Pamela John. It is a mineral-based makeup line. The question I have for you all is where do you normally buy your makeup products? (department store, salon, independent...

Mineral Makeup? [ 2 Answers ]

I just recently heard about this. What do you know about it and what brands are best? Thanks

View more questions Search