Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leezconfused Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2008, 07:42 PM
    1887 exposition paris, j.r. losada ladied 18k. Watch
    I have an 1887 18k. Women's pocket watch signed j.r. losada 281 regent street london in the back inside. I also have the box it came in that state 1887 exposition paris. The watch is key wound and works like a charm. I have the key watch and box all in mint condition as if they were just made yesterday. The detail of the gold is exquisite with lots of artsy inlay. The face itself is beautiful with the same amount of hand made art. Looks like small blossoms in the center with a separate second hand. With all of this in mind does anyone have an estimate value, and where I could sell it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2008, 03:48 PM
    You could click on the following searches and see if there is a watch that looks like or is comparable to yours that is for sale and what the asking prices are.

Women's Pocket Watch 1887 Exposition Paris - Google Image Search

Pocket Watch Signed J. R. losada - Google Search

Paris Exposition Pocket Watch Signed J. R. losada - Google Search

Pocket Watch Signed J. R. losada eBay - Google Search

It sounds like a really nice item! However, what it is worth ultimately is what someone is willing to pay for it.

I would think that a jeweler might be interested in selling it on consignment. Also, you might want to list it on some of the many free places that are available on the Internet where you can sell things. Most of the best sites on which to do that are listed on the following link. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...ng-103010.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dear Paris Hilton [ 81 Answers ]

Dear Paris, As a retired prison guard, I feel it is my obligation to warn you not to take candy from any stocky, short haired female inmates that have the name "DADDY" tatooed across the back or their neck. Yours truly, Magprob

Paris etching [ 1 Answers ]

I have a print with Copyright 1935 Camilla Lucas N Y USA in the upper right hand corner. It has a triangle with SZL in the lower left hand corner. In pencil it is signed Charlot in the lower right hand corner, and in the lower left hand corner it is titled Sur la Piere, also in pencil. Wondering...

How to go to school in Paris [ 6 Answers ]

I really want to live in Paris, France... And I'm an america. I would do anything to live there, and I was wondering as a possibily to get there and stay, how could I get into a French college, like the Sorbonne. Can you tell me how to get in, the equivalency of our grades levels to there's, our...

Working in Paris [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I want to move to Paris, france when I turn 18. I would do anything to be there, will someone help me find out how to get there and get a job and be a citizen.

I'm From Usa Where Should I Go In Paris [ 2 Answers ]

Who other but the people that actually live there knows better than PARIS. Ill be visiting soon. I would like for several suggestions where and what should my family and I visit in paris. Thank you...

View more questions Search