Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawbe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 07:05 PM
    My husband had a affair
    He had a affair and got the other woman pregnant.she has two children from a previous marriage.these children live with their father.this woman lives with her mother and sister.the grandmother is a drug addict.can you please tell me what rights my husband has.we live in California.thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2008, 07:09 PM
    Once the child is born, he can file in court for a DNA test ( most likely she will anyway) once he is proven the father, he can file for custody or joint custody Or he can request visitationif he does not want custody.

And of course if she gets custody he will be told the amount of child support he will have to pay.

But until the baby is born there is not a lot he can do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband having an affair [ 7 Answers ]

He's having an affair over a year. I have 3 kids. He claims he's trying to come back but I push him away meaning nagging him. What are the chances he will walk away fromme?

Affair over? [ 8 Answers ]

While not married, my girlfriend and I have lived together for 7 years now. We are officially engaged, but she has put off marriage for financial reasons that I can understand. This summer though, she had an affair. I finally figured it out from all the lies, working late, needing to be "alone"...

Husband Having an Emotional Affair with Coworker [ 5 Answers ]

Help! I want to meet the coworker and my husbands has not made it happen. I have met other coworkers but not her. I have gotten; its not that I don't want you to meet her, she just doesn't go out after work but during the day its lunch and coffee. They email often, and he thinks nothing is...

My husband having an affair and wanted a divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My husband is having an affair with his Thai colleague that started with MSN chat & SMSes at work and till late night at home. It has been almost a year now. They have been meeting frequently through Business trips and planned overseas vacations together openly. Despite my many attempts to...

View more questions Search