Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Animal Luver411 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 05:30 PM
    My kitten has a lump--DIfferent location then usual
    My kitten, who was given to me by someone from church, right at 6weeks, well 1st off let me tell you about her: she's a little over 6months maybe 7 or even 8 I do not fully remember, just not a year she's like a little over 7months (by a few days over) and she has a lump on her LEFT side, right in the middle of her arms and lefs, on the side. It's the size of a tennis ball , prollu a little smaller, by the feeling of the size, by my palm its little smaller then tennis ball. She runs around the house, and has falling FACE FORWAD off my moms quilt rack, but we cnat afford a vet, and I have lost many cats (due to scared of new family, bro squeezed last one causing his blatter to bust/ and well yea for any info like such if you need let me know) and I WILL NOT LOOSE HER! What should I do? What can it be? And SHE IS ONLY CAT, NOT VACCINATED BUT NEVER BEEN OUTSIDE OR ANYTHING!! Only time she was EVER outside of our house doors was when we brought her home! :)
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2008, 05:35 PM
    That is an awfully large lump for a cat. Can she walk or does she fall over when she tries to walk?
    Animal Luver411 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    That is an awfully large lump for a cat. Can she walk or does she fall over when she tries to walk?
    SHE can walk, she is a normal size , it's a little smaller then a tennis ball, from the felling of it on my palm, its down a little more past middle towards her leg
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2008, 05:55 PM
    How long has it been on her and does it keep getting bigger? It may be a tumor and only a vet can help you with that.
    Are you sure that your brother has not harmed her?
    How old are you?
    Are you old enough to get a part time job to help out with vet care for this cat?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truck using more gas than usual [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend's truck has started using a lot more gas than normal. Could it be caused by the weather becoming colder? Or are there any other things that could be causing this? There's nothing going wrong with the truck and nothing that has recently gone wrong with it. Other than needing a new...

Just dumb as usual. [ 1 Answers ]

Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh! Why do mice have small balls? Not that many know how to dance. :rolleyes:

Kitten has lump on her stomach after being fixed [ 11 Answers ]

I have a four-five month old kitten. When I got her she was two months old and had already been fixed. Now there is a lump where her incision was. The lump is not hard and there is nothing seeping out of it. Has anyone else had this happen to their cat? What could it be? I would just take her...

Not the usual heartache... [ 23 Answers ]

Ok, I'm new to this site so not sure how this will turn out, but here goes... My boyfriend of nearly 3 years who I loved with all my heart has kicked me out and ended it. Big deal hey? Well, yes! We'd talked about marriage, kids, the whole lot. I was with him since I was 17. I gave up my job,...

View more questions Search