Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ej101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2006, 09:38 AM
    Dating a friend
    Im 15 yrs old and I really like this girl at church and want to go out with her .
    I don't know if I should ask her out because she is 16. Also it had been easy asking out previous gf's but now I can't even think how to askthis girl out she is so awsome
    Please help me:confused:

Ej101
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2006, 10:02 AM
    Friend
    Hi,
    There is only one way to find out if she wants to go out with you... just ask her.
    "Would you like to go to the movies with me"? Or something similar.
    I do wish you the best of luck.; Happy New Year!

Jan 1, 2006, 10:11 AM
    Thank you
    Ill try it and see

Jan 4, 2006, 12:00 PM
    Dateing a friend2
    OK the other day I asked how to ask this girl I've to go out with me, well her mom is allways around. I've asked her out before but she gave me no answer but I overheard her talking to another girl at my church she does like me... but I have no worldly idea how to go by asking her out... it is like so hard to do I'm not afraid of rejection or anything. Her mom talks to me all the time thoe I just wonder what her mom and my entire youth group would think!! :confused: please help me??
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 4, 2006, 12:08 PM
    I don't think her mom would have a problem with it and its non of the youth groups business really. Does it really matter what they think? I am betting that this girl would be elated to have you ask her out. Just go up to her and ask her out. Just get her to the side and tell her that you really like her and want to know if she would go out with you.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 4, 2006, 01:18 PM
    Find Out
    Quote Originally Posted by crankiebabie
    I dont think her mom would have a problem with it and its non of the youth groups buisness really. Does it really matter what they think? I am betting that this girl would be elated to have you ask her out. Just go up to her and ask her out. Just get her to the side and tell her that you really like her and want to know if she would go out with you.
    Hey
    You have got nothing to lose by asking! And you say she was talking telling her friend she liked you, so just go for it. As for the youth group ain't non of there business

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend or Foe? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I have a friend who I grew up with 'C' and he is with this girl 'E'. They recently had a baby together and have been on and off ever since. There was a period where I did not really know 'E' all that well, but when she and 'C' has a few months apart; we got to know each other better and...

Help for Friend [ 2 Answers ]

I have a close friend who has been Hearing Impaired since birth. She has had only 1 hearing aid in all this time (57 yrs) Due to financial situation she cannot get a hearing aid. Is there any place she can go for help?

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

My Friend [ 5 Answers ]

One of my friends died 6 days ago. We used to play basketball together and I had a dream last night that she told me she wasn't dead and we were at a basketball game and I wasn't playing and she wasn't either. What does this mean?

View more questions Search