Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annalise12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 12:17 AM
    No I don't think so my mouse was pregnant and they usually wouldn't mate until 3 months after we got them she had seven babies and they are all adorable and sooooooo cute
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 16, 2008, 12:24 AM
    New mothers can get pregnant while they are nursing. She could have babies about three weeks after having this litter if the male is allowed to mate with her.

Yes, babies are cute, like I said, like little wads of PlayDoh.
    mysteryperson123 Posts: 125, Reputation: 7

Jan 28, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Oh it is okay, she was not pregnant after all and even if she had been they do not live together I just let them meet a few times. The mouse I thought made her pregnant had his 1st birthday 13th January and I read in a book that some mice become infertile before they even reach a year old.
    8889 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Good Test!!
    mysteryperson123 Posts: 125, Reputation: 7

Feb 14, 2008, 12:17 PM
    What do you mean 'good test!! ' ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mice! [ 26 Answers ]

Okay folks, I know someone has an answer to this. I am having a problem with mice. They scare the bejezuz out of me. I can handle most anything, but they are fast and they have tails!! :eek: I have a two story house on a slab, all my food is in storage containers, house is always clean. I have...

I'm terrified of MICE [ 5 Answers ]

I live in the country across from a cornfield in eastern Nebraska. I have been here for 8 years and we normally will see a mouse once a year around this time, every year we have seen the mouse because one of my cats had it in his mouth or had it cornered. I have never worried about them because I...

Getting rid of mice [ 3 Answers ]

We have a seasonal cottage in the northern ontario. We've had no problem with mice until the next door neighbor tore down his older camp. Since then we've had mice every winter. Mice droppings in all the drawers. I've been told either moth balls or peppermint make-up pads will keep them away....

Mice [ 6 Answers ]

What is the best method of getting rid of house mice apart from killing them?

Mice [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best method of getting rid of house mice apart from killing them?

View more questions Search