Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Jan 4, 2008, 02:19 AM
    Twilight Series
    Just wondering have much people read Twillight, New Moon and Eclipes?

There good books =]
    SandraDee Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Jun 19, 2008, 10:31 AM
    OMG!! I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN! I just got introduced to the series and I am obsessed now! After I read "Twilight", I immediately went out to buy "New Moon" and "Eclipse." I loved the first book so much I had to re-read it before I could move on! I am SO excited about "Breaking Down!"

If you love Edward, you should visit Stephanie Meyer's official website. She is currently working on a re-telling of "Twilight" through Edward's point of view. She has a rough draft of the first chapter for fans to read. Here's the link:

StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Midnight Sun

Hope you like it as much as I did!
    jellybean3109 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 10:26 PM
    LOVE THEM! I read all 3 in less than one week and this was putting in 10 hour days at work too!
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Jun 27, 2008, 06:23 PM
    I really enjoyed reading the Twilight Series. Hopefully the movie will capture the brilliance Stephenie Meyer created in the books. :]
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Jul 7, 2008, 09:44 AM
    GUYS GUESS WHAT?? :eek:

The "Edward" in the Twilight Series movie also played the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!! NO JOKE! I was watching all the Harry Potter movies on ABC Family because they were on for the 4th of July weekend. Go check him out!! Ahh!! :D

Jul 31, 2008, 03:45 AM
    4th book out on Saturday.. xD!!
    jazmine16 Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

Aug 2, 2008, 08:34 AM
    The only book that would always catch the attention of the readers. I never even heard anyone who doesn't like the story after reading it :D

Wonder what would happen in "breaking dawn"?? Any idea??

Aug 2, 2008, 02:54 PM
    She better become a freaking vampire or I swear il cry!
    LoveisBlind Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Oh my god! Have you read Breaking Dawn?
    I actually cannot believe it!
    McFly4eva111 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 12:37 PM
    I am addicted to the books. I actually had withdrawal symptoms when I let my step-mum borrow Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. I was waiting for Breaking Dawn to come out and I really couldn't wait! I am in love with Edward Cullen and really can't wait until the film comes out, but does anybody know if it is coming out in the UK or just America? I am desperate for it to be released in the UK!!

Aug 24, 2008, 12:18 PM
    OMG everyone has read the forth book but Ive left it at my dads house and I have about 200 pages to go. It won't take me long but all my friends all telling something tragic is going to happen and GRR I want to know!!

And it came out everywhere on 2nd August
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Aug 30, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Did you hear about the new book Stepheniie Meyers was writing from edwards point of view? Apparently someone illegally released like 12 chapters of it online and she stopped writing it; now what are we all going to do:?

Aug 31, 2008, 10:30 AM
    She's got the first chapter on her website and I doubt someone released it because its probably on her computer so how would anyone get it. Well, I hope its not true..
    arturdo968 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 06:06 PM
    In my opinion I think it was a stunt because no one liked breaking dawn (I did) so this is her way of getting back at us for all the complaints. I think she released it herself
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Sep 10, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Actually, she has all 12 chapters on her site now and she most certainly would not do that. Even if she was angry because of many complaints, she still has fans who 'love' Edward and would buy the book no matter what. So, if she did that, it would be stupid because it costs her a lot of money.

Sep 16, 2008, 02:46 PM
    I really liked the book but some of the bits were terrible and so unrealistic.
    Edward getting Bella pregnant.. he's a vampire and his organs don't work.. therefore he can't make babies.. gah, so annoying!
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 02:15 PM

Yeah I read all of them, but I HATE Edward!! He is so perfect that it grates on my nerves!!

Sep 26, 2008, 04:46 AM

I love jacob =]

I have a friend that hates Jacob to bits and she wanted him to die in Breaking Dawn.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 05:50 AM

I like Jacob, but I don't find his appearance very attractive (at least as far as I've read I don't)

Oct 31, 2008, 05:07 AM

Yeah, I like pale guys so his dark skin isn't attractive to me and the way he is mean to vamps but apart from that I think he's swell =]
    I like Seth for some reason too.. I don't know why. I love the name Seth so that could be why.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twilight Princess! [ 5 Answers ]

I am in the water temple just walking around going in circles trying to figure out where to go. I have got everything for the most part, all I need is the big key and then the boss. Please give me some help!

Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer [ 6 Answers ]

Who was the first person to offer Bella Swan help at school?

Twilight Zone [ 1 Answers ]

What band sings Twilight Zone and who is the lead singer?

Twilight zone [ 5 Answers ]

I remember that it was a movie from the twlight show.. I woman was outside gardening and she had found a wooden box and in it was a silverr necklace. She had discovered that when she would put it on and say the words SHUT UP everyone would freeze. So she went into the grocery mall and wanted the...

Twilight [ 3 Answers ]

Will altitude has an effect on , Astronomical , Nautical and Civil Twilight Thannk you.

View more questions Search