Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irfan512 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 10:23 PM
    Sum two fields in detail section of vb data report
    Dear Sir,

I am using VB Data report and I am getting problem in putting formula

How can I get result of sum of two fields in detail section of data report like:

text1= Field1 + Field2 (Detail Section)

Please give me an early response.

regards,

Irfan512
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Jan 7, 2008, 05:41 AM
    I think that we need to see more code from your project. Are you trying to use a formula to add two cells called Field1 and Field2 into a cell called text1.

Did you build the entire application with VB6 or Visual Studio 2005 or are you using a pre-existing Excel sheet in which case you are only trying to use an Excel Function or VBA?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Query pass in vb data report [ 2 Answers ]

I have three records in a table with staff no 555,666,777 and I want to pass select query in data report for only staff no =666 please solve this problem

I need the data etered in my website form application fields send to my email [ 1 Answers ]

Hallo, thank you for your very interesting website , I want to ask about php " I have designed a simple application form but I want when my visitor enter my web page and enter their data in the form fields the data send to my email address. I can't do that please show me how with...

Gmat Data Sufficiency section ! [ 1 Answers ]

GMAT DATA SUFFICIENCY QUESTION: A company bought desks of $150 and chairs of $50. Can it buy 40 desks? a) The total cost of the purchases was $500 b) It bought fewer than 20 chairs. Ariana / Dallas :confused:

View more questions Search