Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leahrife's Avatar
    Leahrife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member
     
    #1

    Jan 3, 2008, 08:59 PM
    determining fair value
    I am trying to determine a fair value of an asset using the time value of money.
    A piece of land was exchanged for a non-interest bearing note with payments of $12,000 for 9 years at 11%.
    The original purchase price of the land was $90,000
    The text states that the fair value amount should be $66,444.60, but I am not sure how the text got this amount.

    I used the future and the present value of an ordinary annuity, but I really do not know what I am doing. Please help me. I am so lost

Check out some similar questions!

Determining how much power I have [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all... im not electrician, but just trying to determine if I can put in a ON DEMAND electrical water heater. Kind of confused whether I have a 100 amp, or 200 amp service. I have an old style Amalgamated Electric Corp fuse type box. There are 2 x 100amp breakers in there. Does...

Determining US Citizenship [ 3 Answers ]

How does one determine the US citizenship of someone?

Determining if it a solution [ 1 Answers ]

the question is how do you determine if it is a solution to both -6 & 2 the equation is 4x + y = -22 y = -3/9 ( a fraction) x


View more questions Search
 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.