Jan 3, 2008, 08:56 PM
    How Much Wood, Would.
    A Woodchuck Chuck,

If a Woodchuck, Could Chuck Wood?

Haha... :p
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 06:22 AM
    A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood which is probably none. Woodchucks aren't particularly tree-oriented .but if they could New York state wildlife expert Richard Thomas, found that a woodchuck chucks around 35 cubic feet of dirt digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equivalent to the weight of the dirt, or 700 pounds.
    hic1957 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Feb 20, 2008, 11:36 AM
    I used this same question for a trivia contest I held at my church last year - the answer, according to various trivia sources I had consulted was:

A wood chuck CAN chuck approximately 312 cords of wood!

Howard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wood [ 2 Answers ]

I have a concrete wall that starts at about 8 feet and declines to about a foot in a diagonal manner. Along this wall and flush with it are aluminum braces that secure an inground pool. I want to put up a wood trellis so that it covers the ugly braces. I believe that I can screw the wood...

Rotted wood [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter and I started to replace the rotted siding on my house and discovered that to my dismay about a twelve foot area of the floor sill is badly damaged by water and a couple of the studs need to be replaced as well. It also seems that the buillders neglected to put any wood sheathing in...

Wood fence [ 1 Answers ]

I want to build a fence 8 ft tall and I am requested by the city engineered wind load calculations for 90 miles per hour, sustained for 3 seconds. How do I calculate this? Thanks for any help

Wood heat [ 2 Answers ]

Wood stove in basement,would like to use blower on existing forced hot air system to move heat in basement to first floor.

Twisted Wood [ 4 Answers ]

I have a piece of wood approximately 3x10 35" long. It is slightly twisted. I need a finished piece 2x6 32" long. How do I take off the high parts and leave the low? Running it through the planer doesn't get it, it just twists as it goes through. Please Helppppp! Thanks

View more questions Search