Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KD33 Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 04:20 PM
    Weight catastrophe
    I am Katharyn and I am 13 years old and I'm at 200 pounds and that's a VERY unhealthy weight for my age. In the mornings for school I have like NO time to pack a lunch so I eat what the school supplies for kids with no lunch. Those unfortunately are not too healthy and the closest thing healthy is a sandwitch and those are drizzled in mayonaise. Is there a possible way for me to lose weight fast and easily? If not is there a way to do so slowly and healthily? I feel like I'm getting fatter everyday and I'm feeling more self conscious by the minute... PLEASE HELP!
    SeleneFN Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Jan 3, 2008, 08:22 PM
    It would not be too difficult to wake up 10 minutes earlier than your usual time and pack a lunch yourself.

If you don't wish to make that effort and eat the provided lunches that are drizzled in mayonnaise, you still can, but simply don't eat the whole thing. Scrap off the fattening sauces and meats. You won't look strange at all because everyone loves a girl who takes good care of herself. You will love yourself more too. Good luck!

Persephone
    - - - - - - - -
    Life and Death of a Model
    BartsDiamond Posts: 33, Reputation: 2
    -

Jan 8, 2008, 11:11 AM
    I agree with SeleneFN, she makes a good point. People don't necessarily have to diet in order to lose weight. All you really have to do is cut your portions because that is essentially cutting calories. Also try to increase you physical activity, this will help you to burn more calories than you are taking in. Try to walk for 30 minutes a day at a speed that gets your heart pumping. Hope this helps and good luck!
    sarah welham Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2008, 05:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KD33
    I am Katharyn and I am 13 years old and I'm at 200 pounds and thats a VERY unhealthy weight for my age. In the mornings for school I have like NO time to pack a lunch so I eat what the school supplies for kids with no lunch. Those unfortunately are not too healthy and the closest thing healthy is a sandwitch and those are drizzled in mayonaise. Is there a possible way for me to lose weight fast and easily? If not is there a way to do so slowly and healthily? I feel like I'm getting fatter everyday and I'm feeling more self concious by the minute...PLEASE HELP!
    You could try packing a lunch the night before so its ready to grab in the mornings. Always make sure you have breakfast and make a sandwich filled with salad with either chicken or tuna and take a piece of fruit.
    Many people think that eating less will help lose weight. This is in fact very untrue. I have recently lost 3 stone by eating 6 times a day and have started exercising.
    Im that fanatical about the whole healthly lifestyle thing Im training to be a Gym Instructor. It is possible to lose weight but it will take time, just enjoy eating healthy and get plenty of exercise.
    If you are interested I can send you a copy of my diet sheet that I was using.
    Hope this helps x
    SeleneFN Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Jan 14, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah welham
    Many people think that eating less will help lose weight. This is infact very untrue. I have recently lost 3 stone by eating 6 times a day and have started exercising.
    Im that fanatical about the whole healthly lifestyle thing Im training to be a Gym Instructor
    Perhaps for those of us who can't spend lots of time in the gym because they don't have a job as a gym instructor, we don't have a license to eat to our heart's content and still lose weight. Weight loss is all about more calories out than calories in. Just eat less and you won't have to waste so many hours in the gym. You can eat anything you like, just control your potions.
    sarah welham Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SeleneFN
    Perhaps for those of us who can't spend lots of time in the gym because they don't have a job as a gym instructor, we don't have a license to eat to our heart's content and still lose weight. Weight loss is all about more calories out than calories in. Just eat less and you won't have to waste so many hours in the gym. You can eat anything you like, just control your potions.

Can I just point out that I haven't got a job as a gym instructor I am doing a course to be one and I don't spend lots of time in the gym. I have a full time job and have 3 young children and I simply make the time to enjoy a healthier lifestyle!!
    I myself have struggled with my weight all my life and through eating HEALTHY foods, not just eating anything I like, combined with exercise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Weight: amt of matter in object is weight. True or false [ 8 Answers ]

Is the answer false because that is mass

Under weight [ 5 Answers ]

I have 192 cms height with just 60kg of weight.. Can u please suggest me some diets to increase my weight to normal condition:(

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me?

Weight [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old 6'2'' boy. I have always been skinny my entire life but now am beginning to get a little chubby. Just in the past month I have gone from 160 lbs to 180 lbs with no change in exercise or diet. Is there any reason for this jump in weight

View more questions Search