Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angeleyezhoney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Weber's theory of rationalization
    I have been given an essay title that is
    Use Weber’s theory of rationalisation to explain the growing use of expert systems.
    I do not even do sociology. I'm doing criminology but for some reason have to do an IT and society module. I don't even know what the theory of rationalization is and can't find anywhere with an adequate explanation...
    Please help, essay due tues and I am sooo stuck
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Weber's general theory of rationalization is mention some in information on the following link. Rationalization (economics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

There is also information on the following site that you might find to be helpful. Sociology 250 - Notes on Max Weber
    Questionshelp Posts: 153, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 10, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Weber's general theory of rationalization is mention some in information on the following link. Rationalization (economics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

There is also information on the following site that you might find to be helpful. Sociology 250 - Notes on Max Weber
    This is a good one. Nice work
    Questionshelp Posts: 153, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 10, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Comment on Clough's post
    Nice work..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A theory [ 13 Answers ]

Here is an interesting theory about why there is big possibility that there is something after death. We all know that when we drop the book it fells on the ground. We have learned that because of our experinces since a child that this law works 100%. Now we don't know what was before us but we...

Theory [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone give some tips on the best way to learn electrical theory. I have tried a few theory books from my friend who is a electrical engineer, but the books are very complex and I just want to learn the basics. I am a project engineer for a contractor and do not need to know a lot of theory,...

Bohr theory vs modern theory [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone explain the differences between the bohr and the modern atomic theories in the description of the electron Thanks :p

View more questions Search