Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvvsux Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 02:43 PM
    Mixed feeling with ex-boyfriend
    It's been almost a year since my first post and I haven't been on this thing in awhile but I'm starting to run into some problems again so leave a lot of comments cause they always help...

Since the beginning of high school I've been with one main person but we've had 2 serious break-ups and we got past the first one after about 6 months and got back for at least another 5 months until this girl I know kissed him when they were drunk and away on vacation with friends. I still ask myself why this happened to me and its so hard cause me and my boyfriend got a lot closer after those 5 months, toward the end we were fighting a little more so I thought maybe he kissed her out of anger of our last fight? I just want to have an opinion because I never got to know what the reasons behind it was, I found out through my friends. We never talked about the situation, we've just ignored each other the past 6 months again... it's so hard because I miss him and I'm willing to forgive him cause I feel like it might not have been his fault but why couldn't he just appoligized and we could've got past it, did he do it cause he didn't like me...
    Sometimes I feel like he's always looking at me in school, or trying to get me jelous, and still has feelings toward me but I'm just waiting for him to appoligize still so we can get together again
    Or should it be me to confront him
    Or should I just forget about him all together and move on even though I still love him.

Need your help, thanks
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2008, 03:48 PM
    I don't think it ever hurts your cause to be willing to communicate with him. You just don't want to throw yourself at him or appear to be too needy. One try, that's all. If he isn't receptive, then move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2008, 06:30 AM
    A relationship with no communications, is dead to begin with. You've broken up twice, and it didn't work either time, so I suggest you get your own act together, and leave his alone. You both need to grow and learn, but for now grow and learn on your own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling Guilty About the Way I Broke Up w/Boyfriend [ 19 Answers ]

I dated this really sweet guy for a year and 5 months. We went no where. I am a single mom of a 3.5 yr old and she saw us bicker a lot. I have to admit we did that a lot b/c I was rotten to him. I was always unsure if he was the one I wanted in our lives. I am the type who always looks way too...

Mixed [ 4 Answers ]

I'm white and he's mexcican- is that really so awkward??

Mixed baby mixed family emotions [ 11 Answers ]

Hi my name is heather and I'm 20 years old I just found out that I'm pregnant I'm white and my boyfriend is black. I've dated black guys for a while so you would think that my family would be use to by now well just a few days ago I told my mother that I was pregnant and the first thing she told me...

My EX boyfriend is giving me mixed signals! [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 'H', 21yrs old and in need of some of advice! When I was 16yrs I became friends with a guy (who I will name 'T') he is in the army. I had known his two brothers for years, and finally met 'T' when he came back to my home town to visit his family & friends. 'T' and I hit it off instantly...

Mixed Up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had someone do my taxes for me. I gave them all of my documents. On one of the documents was my mother's SS# because we share in a mortgage together. The tax person put that SS# on my return instead of mine (which was on all of the 5 other pieces of documentation). I was unaware of this...

View more questions Search