Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SUSANM Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2005, 12:15 PM
    Pci Audio Driver
    Does anyone know where I can download this driver? My sound device isn't working after formatting.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2005, 12:40 PM
    What sound card do you have (make and model)?

Dec 31, 2005, 12:58 PM
    Pci
    Hi,
    Unfortunately I don't know what make or model the sound card is. I only know that it shows up in the device manager as "PCI Multimedia". Does this help?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2005, 01:17 PM
    UNfortunately it doesn't. Do you still have a sheet with the specifications of your computer or, if it's a brand name (Dell, HP, etc,) you could post the make and model of your computer. Other than that the best way is to open up the case and pull out the card to look at it.

Dec 31, 2005, 01:39 PM
    Pci Audio Driver
    Hi,
    O.K. Thanks for the info. Will open and check the info on the card.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 1, 2006, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SUSANM
    Does anyone know where I can download this driver? My sound device isn't working after formatting.
    Just for future reference, this site is organized with subforums within forums. Each forum is a broad area of interest, the subforums within are more specific areas. Within each subforum are threads started by members. When posting, it is better to use a subforum that relates to your question and to use a thread (or better yet, start one) that pertains to your question.

This subforum is for people to introduce themselves to other members. There is a Multimedia subforum in the Technology forum that would be more appropropriate for this question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DX9 Level driver. [ 9 Answers ]

Can anybody please help? I've installed a game from a CD rom, but when I try to play the game, I'm getting a message I need a DX9 level driver. Can any body tell me if I can download this driver, and where do I get it from? Thanks for any help. Nobsdad.

Modem driver [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking for a driver for my modem.. it's a Motorola FM-56pci/mt-us.

Driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have a epson printer epson STYLUS PHOTO 785EPX THE computer went down and my Cd for the driver I LOST and can't find a driver that I can download for xp I check the web for the driver and cannot find it. :-[

CD ROM driver [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had my CD driver replaced. It worked fine for a few weeks, then :-/, but now when I start up I get this message:"unable to detect ATAPI IDE CD ROM---device driver not loaded." What's up with this? Do I need to replace the driver again? I have defragmented, scanned the disc, and ran...

View more questions Search