Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Jan 3, 2008, 12:11 AM
    My new years resolution...
    Is to find a girlfriend! It has been 2 years now, and I am ready. The only problem is, I wreck everything I get myself into so I don't get hurt. I am sick of dating, and sick of being single. I have a good job, a good outlook on life, and am ready to take that step. I am getting ready to start school back on Monday, and am going full speed in finding a good woman this year! Tips and best wishes are wlecome! I'm going to do it!
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 3, 2008, 12:18 AM
    Focus on school first. Take your time with finding the girl and make her come to you. Good luck
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jan 3, 2008, 12:23 AM
    Lol... good revolution.. hahaha...

But dude... these things will eventually come.. just sit back relax and enjoy the ride...
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 3, 2008, 05:00 AM
    Trust me whether your ready or not has nothing to do with it. Some of the most ready people never seem to have luck finding someone. Yet it seems it's always the people with crap loads of issues that find people. Just keep doing your thing and don't go looking for it because you don't want to rush or force passion just because you think you're ready. Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2008, 02:45 PM
    I have to agree with mafiaangel, just be your happy self, and go about your business, and she will probably find you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook changes resolution [ 4 Answers ]

OK. This problem is fantastic. I have a computer that I am working on and every time I open Microsoft Outlook the screen resolution changes to 600 x 800 and the colour drops to 16 bits. Then when I close Outlook again it returns to normal. This is a Windows XP system. Any suggestions would be...

Monitor resolution [ 7 Answers ]

Hello! I have a monitor, (oldie) only works in 640x480, I need see a software in 800x600, how do I can solve this? (using the same monitor)? Some solution via software emulation? Thanks in advance.

Resolution Won't Change -- HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My question is in regards to my computer monitor (TRL/RIC DH-1764M/DH-1764). Currently, my resolution is stuck at 640x480. I know the monitor has the ability for something greater, however, when I try to change the screen area or colors, nothing happens. My color options are 2 and 16 and...

View more questions Search