Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Drew1977 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 08:27 PM
    Sanskrit translation thank you
    Can someone plese translate into sanskrit the name randi-leigh? It is pronounced ran-dee lee

Thank you very much

Drew
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2008, 11:45 PM
    There is a free translation dictionary located on the following link. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit It might be helpful to you. There are other links. But, there are fees involved, if not initially, then eventually. Maybe someone will come along who can really do it for free on this site, though.
    Drew1977 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 07:40 AM
    Thank you for your response.I have checked that site and it has no translation for this name.

I am hoping someone will see this and be able to give me a response.I have contacted freewebtranslations but I am still waiting on a reply.

Thanks again

Drew
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2008, 12:38 PM
    There is a person who has recently joined this site who seemed to be good at doing translations into Sanskrit. That would be someone who uses the moniker of drkpp. I was hoping that drkpp would come along and notice your question. Perhaps drkpp will still come along, though.
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Jan 25, 2008, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew1977
    can someone plese translate into sanskrit the name randi-leigh? it is pronounced ran-dee lee

Thank you very much

Drew
    रँडी ली
    monna Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 12:42 PM

Hi would someone kindly translate "jai shree krishna" or "jai shri krishna" into sanskrit writing for me as I want to get a tattoo done and don't won't the wrong text tattooed on me.. thank you in advance
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Aug 25, 2009, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monna View Post
    hi would someone kindly translate "jai shree krishna" or "jai shri krishna" into sanskrit writting for me as i want to get a tattoo done and dont wont the wrong text tattooed on me .. Thank you in advance
    जय श्रीकृष्ण

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit Translation from English [ 7 Answers ]

I've been searching everywhere for the correct translation for: "To touch is to heal, To hurt is to steal" "All in the name of Love" From English to Sanskrit. Can anyone help me with this?

Sanskrit translation [ 3 Answers ]

Could anyone translate "for those who have gone before me" into sanskrit? Please and thank you!

Sanskrit translation [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me what "GARY" is in sanskrit??

View more questions Search