Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallzsxc444 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 08:01 PM
    We've gone out 4 times. Would it hurt for another?
    There's this guy who I've been in a relationship with 4 times! The 1st time we went out I dumped him then the 2nd time he dumped me and the 3rd time I dumped him and the last time he dumped me and I was extremely hurt because It was the longest we have ever lasted... Just last night I went to the movies with him and he cuddled me and it felt good to feel his arms around me again.. I think he likes me again and I sort of have feelings for him again... Should I give us just one last chance and see if this time works out?? Please give me your own opinion!
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jan 2, 2008, 10:20 PM
    are you guys having a dumping match ? >>> you dump him.. he dump you.. you dump him.. he dump you? what next ? It your turn?.

by the way how old you guys ?

but before getting back with him... you should think about what the reason you guys broke up at the first place?. or should I say the last 4 time ? ^^ and are you happy while you in the relationship ?
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 10:30 PM
    And it's your turn to do the dumping this time? All that dumping makes it seem pretty trashy. Maybe you should consider it recycling??
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2008, 11:00 PM
    What's your goal?

If it's a relationship you need to know what was wrong the first time (and second and third) and whether its "fixed"..

If you are just bored and want attention... its your call. Just don't be shocked if it ends badly again.

Not all relationships need to be about forever and forever.

You just need to do the math. Is the pain in the arse component worth it? Can you deal with more drama because its worth the noise?

But if you are interested in a more permanent relationship, you'd better figure out why this time is different than all the rest.

And its not cause he seems more interested.
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jan 2, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Are you sure you want another round, you said the last time it hurt you, and as oneguy said it looks kind of trashy when you guys dump each other and then go back out, what is the point in that relationship. And think about how other people view that type of relationship, do you think a different guy you might like want to date someone that just dumps you then goes back out with you, cause I know I wouldn't

Jan 3, 2008, 01:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Asian
    are you guys having a dumping match ? >>> you dump him..he dump you ..you dump him ..he dump you ? .what next ? it your turn ? ...

btw how old you guys ?

but before getting back with him...you should think about what the reason you guys broke up at the first place ? ...or should i say the last 4 time ? ^^ and are you happy while you in the relationship ?
    I'm 14 and he's 15
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jan 3, 2008, 01:07 AM
    dang 14 and 15 ? And broke up 4 time?.

but... ^^ it OK,, you have fun so much sooner T_T damn hahaha

so what about the question I gave you?. can you give me the answer ? ^^>... please so I can give you the next step if I can

Jan 3, 2008, 01:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Asian
    dang 14 and 15 ? and broke up 4 time ? ..

but ...^^ it ok ,,,,you have fun so much sooner T_T damn hahaha

so what about the question i gave you ? ...can you give me the answer ? ^^>.....please so i can give you the next step if i can
    No we're not having a dumping match it just happens like that and I am really happy when I'm with him but... I think I'm just going to let this one go because I know ill end up getting hurt again only way more than last time and I can't even imagine that being possible o I'm not going to worry about him anymore... there's this other guy I went out with once last year and god that was a good relatinship but I don't know why but I dumped him for my ex crush and I like him again and I think he wuld take me back well that's what he said when my friend asked him f he ever would so I don't know what to do anymore :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog poo over 7 times a day ! [ 5 Answers ]

I havea one year old sheltie boy According to my breeder instruction I feed him once a day with "HILLS" I wonder if I'ts' his dog food or what Because he poo 7 times a day at different times (hard to find his fixed time) therefore making training very Hard. The dog I had before only poo...

How many times? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I was just wondering how many times we landed on the moon, Thank you:D

It hurts at times (( [ 19 Answers ]

I know there is no point in weeping and complaining, but at times (like just now) it hurts so much that I just can't help... I am posting here to keep myself from calling her or writing another stupid email. I know she is a serious person and will never(!! ) call me herself. I know everything is...

How many times have you been sued? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am hopping that someone can help me with this. I am trying to find out how many times a public company has been sued (e.g. Walmart, FCUK, McDonalds) Is there any website or place I can go to check into this fact? Thanks.

View more questions Search