Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aceofspades Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Book title?
    So in grade school I read this book about 3 years back and I want to read it again because it was so good but I don't remember the title, here is a discription of what I rember, its beleved that if you make a wish in a circle of flowers that the wish will come true. There is a sister and she needs surgery of her leg and her brother makes the money by selling his horse I beleve. Thanks
    beckybelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 08:50 PM
    It sounds similar to a book by Wilson Rawls called Summer of the Monkeys. They also made a movie of it - hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Book Title [ 1 Answers ]

The title of a book (also a movie I think) that includes the words, "Before Dying".. maybe Lessons Before Dying? A young man is convicted of murder and sentenced to death. A pastor is counseling him in prison.

Need Book Title [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for book About 2 girls named Magnolia and Gardenia. Set in the South just after slavery ended but segregation was a issue. Very intense and was mandatory reading in my Grade 12 English Class

Book title [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the title and author of a book I read some time ago. I read it in an edition of Reader's Digest Condensed Books. But unfortunately I do not remember which selection. Anyway it was a story of a school bus accident during a winter storm. Can you help me?

Help with title of this book, please. [ 1 Answers ]

Book is a murder mystery. I read it during the late nineties. I am sure it was printed from 1985 onwards. It is a murder mystery. A woman goes to the southern states of america to take over a house. She meets a man who is the black sheep of his family. He is a loveable rogue. There is a...

View more questions Search