Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Q1212 Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Jan 2, 2008, 02:21 PM
    What to do to get over a breakup
    I just recently had a breakup and I was wondering what are something's to help me get over her. Any advice would be great

Thanks
    little firefly Posts: 139, Reputation: 36

Jan 2, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Well, you could hang out with friends, take up a new hobby, and start doing things to improve your mind and spirit. You could volunteer your time to help others (it always feels good to do good things for those in need), concentrate on yourself and those around you and try not to dwell too much on the breakup.

I went through a bad breakup early last year, and there were two things that really helped me through it. I went total no contact with my ex (ignorance truly is bliss) and I came to this site to vent... ALOT!!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Gym. Go run with a friend (I've learned that if I run by myself, I just think about things... and get sad)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2008, 04:59 PM
    The best ways are outlined in my signature, Start with NO CONTACT whatsoever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breakup [ 18 Answers ]

Heh everyone I just broke up with my ex about a month ago... we just needed some time apart.. so now that I am trying to reconcile things I find out that he is messin with another girl... not his girlfriend but someone he is talking to.. he says that I left him so it will be on his terms when we...

Getting Over a Breakup [ 4 Answers ]

What are some ways to get over a breakup? And things to do?

Not sure if I'm doing the right think with breakup [ 115 Answers ]

OK here's my story and I no its going to make me sound like a big wusss but I just want to be honest with myself from now on. I am 28 and my girlfriend I guess ex now is 22 we have been dating for 2yrs months we have out normal difference and arguments we are pretty different her mother makes...

Considering a breakup [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I have been together for close to two years. We currently live together and have been for just over a year. I am at a crossroads and need some guidance. The bottom line is that I don't feel like I am in love with him anymore, and I am not sure I can get the feeling I had back. I...

View more questions Search