Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shyamsundarthunoli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Part-time Ph.D programme in India.
    Hello Sir,
    Myself Shyam Sundar. I am trying to find a Ph.d part-time programme essetially a distance education mode from any of the good universities in India. I work in Datawarehousing domain and I would like to take up a Ph.D programme in Information Systems or Business Intelligence. Can you please guide me...

Check out some similar questions!

Part time PHD [ 3 Answers ]

Good morning sir, Sir I want to do part time phd. Please tell me how I will join free part time phd or paid phd programme and their fee structure and course detail

Is it because I am Part-Time? [ 2 Answers ]

I work at a great working environment; well at least most of the time. I have been at the same company close to a year now it will be a year June 2. I received this job right after I finished with high school; which is a plus because I go to college and come to work part-time and they are very...

Tax re: Full-time job in NJ and Part-time job in Brooklyn,NY [ 1 Answers ]

Am a Jersey resident working full-time(40 hours, AGI~$60,000) in Jersey claiming 5. May be accepting position in Brooklyn, NY for additional part-time (16 hours,AGI~$19,000-23,000) Have read responses about resident in Jersey working in NY with one job. Since my part-time position is in NY, I...

Part Time Versus Full Time [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the line for part time employment versus full time employment in Georgia. I can't find it anywhere!

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.