Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcpeakpd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 10:28 AM
    What are the ethical challenges faced by civil investigators?
    How are the ethical challenges faced by civil investigators different from other agents of the state? What are some of the ethical challenges faced by both groups of investigators?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 2, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Frankly, I don't see how there could be any difference.
    Whether the investigation is civil or criminal, all investigations should be conducted in the interest of honesty and integrity.
    Are you witnessing anything different?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2008, 06:39 PM
    The one difference a civil investigator is hired by one party or the other who wants to prove their side correct. So their client has a vested interest in the answer being a certain way.
    So for one, always get paid up front, since you maynot get paid if your answer is not the one that the client wanted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lied to me, 2 faced,but still love her [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I split up just over 3 weeks ago, her reason being is she don't want a relationship and wants to be single for a while as before me she was with someone for 3 years. We were together just under a year, I no she has being going to see her mates boyfriend but I have recetly...

Ethical issues in accouting-stating what the ethical thing to do is. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Ethical issue: the tobacco companies have paid billions because of smoking related illness. In particular, phillip morris, a leading cigarette maufacturer paid over 3 billion dollars in one year 1) Suppose you are the CFO (Chief Financial officer) responcible for the...

Faced Insulation on Interior walls [ 3 Answers ]

I'm doing a remodel of my kitchen and family room. I would like to add some insulation to some interior walls to control sound. I have some left over rolls of faced insulation from another project. Is there any reason you can't use faced insulation on interior walls? Thanks Scott

Ethical challenges [ 1 Answers ]

What are some of the ethical challenges faced by civil investigators and how do they differ from agents of the state?

Private investigators? [ 4 Answers ]

Can I hire a private investigator to investigate someone who has filed a restraining order against me? I am not a stalker, my daughters mother has used this as a way to keep her from seeing me. The court ordered some time bit once three weeks ago my daughter had a black eye. And the mother has got...

View more questions Search