Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nandert Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2005, 02:47 PM
    Help finding an old friend
    Hi. I need help finding a friend that I lost touch with. His name is duane johnson I think he is in nc. We were in the military together in the late 80's.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2005, 08:00 AM
    Friend
    Hi,
    Here is a link:

http://www.anywho.com/qry/wp_fap

It's a link to a page for finding people. I type in the name you gave, and came up with many addresses and phone numbers for that name.
    Best of luck, and Happy New Year!
    nandert Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 31, 2005, 10:07 AM
    Hi thank you for the information. Have a safe new year. nandert

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding name of movie Please [ 21 Answers ]

Hi Ive been searching for this movie for years now and know one anywhere knows the name I only remember certain parts mainly the ending Ok here it goes The movie is about a kid that has been shot I think it was gang related and the cops are chaising him and he takes a guy hostage and tells him to...

I Need some help finding some music [ 9 Answers ]

Hey everybody I'm a basketball player and what gets me really jacked for a game is not the music that screams and yells. But the music with no words. So I'm not quit sure what I'm looking for just like beats or orastras. I donno but stuff that gets me jacked are like bag pipes like Braveheart or...

I need help finding this movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child that had live action with actors about a farm and a flood, as well as animation with chickens and some other animals this was a children's movie either in the early 90's or late 80s.

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search