Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diamondreamsx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 04:44 AM
    Beige blonde turned gray.
    I died my hair beige blonde and it totally turned grandma gray. My hair was a died blonde before but my roots needed a job. Yeah, any HOME things I can do to fix this? Please Please this is an emergency. :confused:
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2008, 08:09 AM
    I would take advantage of any Senior Citizen Discounts.
    Seriously, I saw this on a nother post:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...ay-114572.html
    Hope it helps, Good Luck, Take Care.
    Aunt Sam Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 09:10 AM
    Try a gold blonde, one that says for grey coverage
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 2, 2008, 03:44 PM
    The hair color you used contained a blue-base which caused a gray look. You will need to use a warm, golden hair color to counter-act the gray cast. I recommend selecting a color darker than the current blonde shade you had. A "darker" golden blonde shade will work best to neutralize the gray cast.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I tried to dye my hair ash blonde and it went green/gray [ 9 Answers ]

I read other posts on this site and it said to go to a hairdresser but Id just like to see if I can get any other answers I want to know how to either get back to my old colour or lighter than my old colour because the goal that I had in mind was this colour ...

I turned my pretty blonde hair into a dark brown mess! [ 4 Answers ]

I have (HAD) natuarally golden blonde hair. I wanted to go to a medium brown shade. It came out a little dark on top, but nothing I coulnt deal with, my bottom however, its almost black, dry and dead (needs to be cut), with a greenish tint to it. I absolutely hate it! I went out and bought a...

Dyed hair turned dark gray [ 2 Answers ]

I highlighted my hair and it turned a bright yellow.. like Lisa or Bart Simpson.. so I was told to use a medium ash color to get rid of the yellow.. now my hair is like a dark brownish gray! How can I get rid of the dark gray look? Any suggestions would be great.. thank you

Highlights Gone Wrong - Turned out Blonde! [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the hair salon today to get a chocolatey brown done on my hair (My hair is naturally black)... Now I have no idea what he put on my hair but it was a white kind of liquid. My hair turned out BLONDE! Now thankfully they are only half head highlights but I still do not want to look like...

Ash blonde turned gray. Help me please. [ 1 Answers ]

I had previously bleached my hair from its original color of ash blonde. Now, I decided I wanted to go back. When I died my hair the bleached blonde turned gray. I'm so upset, and I really need help. Is there anyway the blue tint is going to fade? If so is there anything I can do to speed up the...

View more questions Search