Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oreo630 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Jan 1, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Why did he say he doesn't like me when he does all this
    Ok this isn't just another does he like me question. Ok it is but help me!

I want to know if this guy likes me.
    He does a lot of things like teasing and "flirting". We stare at each other a lot. Very often actually, and when we do it's usually for a long time like 5 or 6 seconds. His friends always tease me and my friends and they play around with me, like they call me sexy or cutie or whatever. But the guy I like, he just stands in the background, just watching and looking at ME. Also when his friends ask me questions and stuff, they always run up to him and tell him what I said.

Ok so from what I have told you, I bet you think he is interested in me, right?
    Well this is why I think he doesn't like me.
    About 3 months ago my friend told him I liked him. His friends kept on telling me that he thought I was cute and that he liked me and stuff. But then one of my guy friends who is on the same basketball team as him, found out and asked the guy I liked if he likes me. The guy I like said no. And today I asked the same boy if the guy I like said he doesn't like me and he said no he doesn't like you. But they don't really talk much anymore. I would really appreciate if you would take your time to answer my question. Thanks!
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Jan 1, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Why don't we stop dancing around the idea and just go for the plunge. Is it worth overcoming the FOR (fear of rejection) you obviously have? Don't depend on everyone else to tell you whether he likes you, because to be quite frank nobody can answer that except for him. Maybe he isn't interested in you and that's what he's been telling everyone, or maybe he is interested in you and he has the same problem you have FOR. You need to be straight up with him, at least try to talk to him. Do you all have anything in common? Same interest in a sport or band? Strike up a conversation and see what happens. You have two choices. You can sit back and hope that everything you want comes to you, or you can put forth some effort to ensure that this happens. Either way I wish you the best of luck. Let me know how things go.

<3 Leslie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

He doesn't seem 2 want me [ 5 Answers ]

26 Yo Female With 29 Yo Boyfriend. Had A Baby Earlier This Year Has Had Sex Mabe 10xs This Year. What's Going On. We Went From All The Time 2 Every Three Months. I Am Back 2 My Prepregnancy Weight And My Body Did Not Change. He Does Not Go Any Where He Just Sit In Front Of The Dumb Computer Or Tv....

She doesn't know what she wants? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - I`m new to this site. I saw some really sound advice on other topics so I thought I`d see if anyone has some good advice for me on my problem. I have been seeing my girlfriend for 13months. We have sort of split up but things are still up in the air and I`m not sure what to do for the best. ...

He doesn't Want Me ! [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 5 years now ! We first met in a club, and start pretty hot and heavy! Soon after the passion died down as did the sex. Ive always been the one to want it more, and in the past he blamed his unwillingness on alcohol, saying alcohol makes him tired and not...

Does he or doesn't he? [ 66 Answers ]

About 6 months ago my fiancée, told me he fancied a friend of ours - I took it very much to heart, he promised nothing nothing every happened he said he told me because he wanted to be totally honest with me. So I've accepted that and moved on and I also learnt to respect his honesty. Anyway.. 2...

View more questions Search