Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tammyjoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2013, 01:27 PM
    We just replaced our thermostat and now our furnace won't kick on. The furnace code is telling a secondary voltage fuse is open. Is that the breaker in our fuse box?

Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace with Generator problem? [ 27 Answers ]

I have a York Two-Stage Deluxe Diamond (PDU) furnace that I have recently wired to a 6 CKT transfer switch (Reliance Controls) to use with my Coleman 6250 (5000watt) gas generator. All my ckts. Work well with the generator connected, except the furnace. I switched ckts on the transfer switch-no...

Trane Gas Furnace Problem [ 13 Answers ]

I recently experienced a problem with my heat. I have a programmable thermostat and noticed that the heat wasn't on when it was suppose to be. The temperature was set to 75 but the temperature in the room was only 68. I canceled the program and manually set the temperature again to 75. The heat...

Miller trailer furnace problem [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I have a Miller oil furnace in my garage that burns very dark orange and sooty. It also keeps burning inside after the unit shuts down. I have replaced the nozzle twice with no change. The flue from the top of the unit all the way through the roof is clear. Any ideas??

Furnace blower motor problem [ 2 Answers ]

I need some help with a non-working furnace in Colorado. The furnace is an 1988 “Inter-City Products” induced draft furnace in our crawlspace. I thought I smelled a slight burning smell from a vent a day or so before the furnace stopped working. A day or so later, I noticed there was no heat. I...

New Bryant A/C compessor will not run [ 1 Answers ]

I have a newly installed Bryant 2 1/2 ton compressor unit that was installed in August 2005. When I turned on the A/C the unit would not start. I checked the disconnect near the compressor and found it to be faulty and replaced it with a new one and there is still no start up. I pulled the panel to...

View more questions Search