Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aj2000x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Business credit
    How can I obtain business credit without my personal credit history?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Normally you will have to be in business for a number of years, and a history of that company making money. Also the company will have to be at least a LLC is not a corporation.

While starting in a new business, most ceditors will want a personal agreement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to build Business credit history? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Business (corporation) since 2005 and I always wanted to build credit with my Tax ID number and not with my social security number, but every time I tried they denied it for many reasons. I do not have bad record and paid taxes on time. Does somebody know how to start? Maybe and easy...

Business Credit Card Machines [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have a Friday night tradition of going to see a late movie and then occasionally afterwards, grabbing some ice cream. The only place really open is McDonald's and a few other fast food places, so we usually just stop at McD's. It's usually about 1am, but for the past maybe, 2...

Business Credit [ 1 Answers ]

As a Corporation are there any Credit Cards (Master/Visa Cards) that donot require a PG for a Business Credit Card. If there are not any Creditors who issue Credit to Corporations or LLC without any PG information my question is what is the point of obtaining a Business Credit Card if your FICO...

View more questions Search