Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandy239 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Moen cartridge style tub faucet
    My tub faucet was leaking and I replaced the cartridge (took me all day to figure it out!) Now I only get lukewarm water. I've read the other posts on this repair and my faucet (when it worked) used to pull out and you would turn it one way for hot, the other for cold. Inside the handle is one plastic piece that is a circle with the sides cut off, this fits over the cartridge stem and into the faucet handle. Have I installed the cartridge wrong?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 1, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Any chance of a pic?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remove Moen tub faucet cartridge [ 14 Answers ]

Hi folks, I have a single handle Moen tub faucet that I'm trying to do some work on. A little description first. My bathtub faucet is teardrop shaped with the point of the teardrop pointing towards the floor. So when looking at it the writing is actually upside down. So to turn on the water...

Replacing a moen cartridge [ 2 Answers ]

How do I remove the old cartridge from the faucet assembly??

Moen cartridge [ 3 Answers ]

I changed my one handle shower cartridge by moen. This was not easy and had to break it apart to remove. I put a new one in and there was no pressure. I changed this one and got very little improvement. I had great pressure before it was just leaking any ideas??

Moen Cartridge Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Tvdave New Member Join Date: Mar 2007 Posts: 0 Moen shower cartridge I've read your responses to several folks concerning the Moen single handle shower cartridge and appreciate all the good information. I take it that since I am getting hot water to my sink and no hot water...

View more questions Search