Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmyv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Best pet insurance
    We have a 5 month old teacup poodle. He ate choclate and had to be taken to vet. I am looking for an affordable solution to take care of the dog. Any suggestions?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2008, 11:59 AM
    If you have a petsmart in your area. They have a Banefield Clinic inside their stores. On the counter you will find information on their policies/prices. Someone will also discuss them with you. No-No List from the aspca's website.
    Do not feed your dog the following:
    - Alcoholic beverages
    - Chocolate
    - Coffee
    - Grapes & raisins
    - Moldy or spoiled food
    - Onions, garlic & chives
    - Poultry bones
    - Salt & salty foods
    - Tomato leaves, stems & unripe fruit
    - Yeast dough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Involved in accident without insurance but she had insurance [ 12 Answers ]

I live in PA. An older lady hit my car per the police report it states that she turned directly into my driverside of my car as I had the right of way. My car was damaged & I was hurt. I contacted my insurance company they told me my policy cancelled 3 days before the accident but its OK now...

Insurance [ 4 Answers ]

I Have ran a cleaning business for 6 years and have paid insurance that keeps going up and now I need to know if I have been paying for insurance that I didn't need. I can get bonded for a lot less money. My question is what kind of insurance do I need to carry?

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

No insurance [ 5 Answers ]

Someone cut me off on the freeway and I crashed on my bike. The CHP reports states that the woman admitted to being in the wrong as well as testimony from other witnesses that she was at fault. I don't know how messed up my bike is because I was witnesses and was taken to the hospital. I have some...

Insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm Angela and I've recently started the process of getting my home-based business going. What I need to know is this... do I need insurance in my new business to protect me from lawsuits? I do "mobile-face-painting" parties for children.

View more questions Search