Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trythis6 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 12:56 AM
    Any know of Private Investigator for Immigration Marriage Fraud?
    I have initiated a case of marriage fraud against an individual with I.C.E. She married (someone else) for green card in U.S. (she is from Poland), had a child with me and AFTER the pregnancy told me of her "marriage for green card purposes."

Once her green card came through she flew the coop, I had to petition in family court for custody (a nightmare for a guy as many of you know) and I have recently reported her to the I.C.E. tip line.

QUESTION: I am looking to hire a private investigator with strong law enforcement/federal immigration enforcement background and contacts. In addition to the very provable marriage fraud (she lived with me and had child with me, beginning one month after her supposed marriage) she committed multiple documentation frauds and financial frauds (she used 2 fraudulent SS#'s for years to obtain credit cards and bank accounts and more, all of which she defaulted on) and obtained legitimate CT & NY drivers license through fraudulent documentation (I have documented copies of all, plus all contact info for investigators).

I don't wish to waste any more money on this than I have to - I understand there are no guarantees given this situation, but I wish to be contacted by any legitimate private investigators who, through use of their contacts, etc. can help cause an arrest for felony or misdemeanor offenses connected to the frauds, and/or an arest/deportation connected to the marriage fraud, again, all documented and provable and neatly laid out already awaiting the agency who can help me. Will pay large reward for results.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2008, 03:00 PM
    You haven't mentionned where you live so it would be hard for anyone to offer a specific investigator, but really call the ones in the yellow pages and ask for references if you want to be sure they do good work.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Well of course youi are just wasting your money in general even trying and worring about it. Report it and get over it.
    Most likely ICE won't do anything if you hand them all the proof you want

ICE has its own investigators, and if they want to do something they will
    But to be honest, in general they really care less. There are 100's of illegals on street corners in most major cities at any one time, I see dozens and dozens every day around home depo, everyone knows they are there.

All of these use fake SS every day, now one really cares, the IRS gets the tax money and does not have to pay it back, they love it in fact.

You are expecting something that just will not happen most likely.

I worked for the Justice Dept, and two differnet state agencies as a law enforcement officer and the person could hand you the info you want in a package, but even if ICE did do something, most likely they will give them a hearing, and look at it, and either just allow them to go back to their own nation, or let them our on their own with a date to return and allow them to escape into the large goup of illegals everywhere.

You said you don't want to waste money, so in general if you don't, just go on with your life, and spend the money on counseling, and move on.
    sideoutshu Posts: 225, Reputation: 23

Jan 17, 2008, 07:07 PM
    *** edited to rid the site of attacking posts

I couldn't help but point out the irony of criticizing another person's intellect by using the word "aggregious".

But on a serious note, it sounds like you are on the right track. They do take that stuff relatively seriously at 26 Federal Plaza. I went through the process there myself. I find it very irritating that they gave my legitimate wife(Polish national) and I such a hard time when they care less about your average border jumper crossing the street.
    trythis6 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 09:28 PM
    My apologies if my demeanor was slightly harsh. This is of course no reflection on you, as I do not know you; I simply did not wish to let this slip into a frivolous atmosphere of anyone putting their 2 cents in that knew not of which they speak.

I read your profile; You and I share some similar experience. For what it's worth, the gal I posted about was also of Polish origin. She came to the U.S. (illegally) and moved to Canada for 3 years and obtained citizenship there; Then came to U.S. (again illegally) but less worried since she could always go back to Canada.

I won't bore you or others with the rest of the details; If you're interested you and I can speak via another medium..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration marriage fraud [ 6 Answers ]

I, a widower of a 16 year old boy, recently married a young woman from the Philippines. We never consummated the relationship. She told others she was only here for the green card and could not stand being with me. Eventually she had me arrested on phony charges of domestic assault. Then she...

90's private investigator show, man and woman, partners. [ 8 Answers ]

I remember a tv-show I saw when I was younger, but I don't remember what it was called. It was about a man and a woman who were private investigators. They had a little office, only one room, that I think was white. There prople came and asked them to investigate their cases. I think the man was...

Immigration fraud? [ 2 Answers ]

27 years ago, my friend immigrated in the United States through her parents. She was 23 years old and a college graduate. Little did we know that she married her boyfriend secretly before going to the United States and for some reason unknown to us, she did not keep in touch with him and later...

Immigration fraud [ 2 Answers ]

Why is it that immigration fraud is taken so lightly or so it seems? If immigration laws were stronger and suspicious marriages were looked into like they should be for the 3 yrs someone needs to be married to stay here then I believe a lot of people would be in jail and a lot sent back to their...

View more questions Search