Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoyoyopp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 08:44 AM
    Hey if I were you I would love to be a girly girl all of the boys who are my friends said that they can't even picture me as a girl I almost started to cry but I do love sports I play soccer basketball and softball but I wear makeup and now I try to be more girly so they will like me so I think you are lucky and pluse you don't have to chankge for anyone!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Fast Is To Fast in A Relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

I just met this girl about 1-2 weeks ago. On the16 we started going out. But I don't know what to do and if I do something I am afraid it is to fast. What should I do? How should I do it? When should I do it Help. I'm lost!! -wes

How do I become a girly girl for my boyfriend [ 11 Answers ]

Can you tell me some tips how to become a girly girl so I can get a boy friend I am tired of being a tomboy

Tomboy or Girly Girl [ 19 Answers ]

I need help on deciding whether I am a tomboy. I was asking myself a lot, and I need to know, so when I go on my first day of Middle School I'll be able to tell others my personality. Here are a list of hobbies and interests, and how I dress. My interests and hobbies are: Serve and Protect my...

Change into a girly girl [ 9 Answers ]

Ok guys and gals, I am afraid I have to change into a girly girl because in the future Grandma is taking me on a shopping trip, and other girly things I have to do. PLEASE HELP! What do I have to do to make this trasition? What kind of clothes do I have to wear. I don't want to be a girly girl,...

Don't know what he thinks of me [ 13 Answers ]

Hi! This is Neha and umm... I'm 11 n I really lik a guy and he's 16 ( I no 5 yrs older then me ) but I don't know what he thinks about me... n he;s miles away from me lik he lives in some other country... I don't think it will work out but who nos it might... help! :confused:

View more questions Search