Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AustProd6 Posts: 88, Reputation: 15

Dec 31, 2007, 03:18 PM
    "Has Your Back" ?
    Gadday,
    I've read a lot on these posts about relationships and you need to have someone who HAS YOUR BACK.
    Sorry for my ignorance. What does this mean?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 03:31 PM
    If someone "has your back" they are supporting you. For example, if you (and two of your friends) both saw and heard the same thing and you needed to confront someone about what you saw/heard - those friends would say they have your back - they are behind you in this and will confirm and support you in this. Whatever you do is approved of, by the person who "has your back."

To have someone say to you that he/she has your back - is a good thing.
    AustProd6 Posts: 88, Reputation: 15

Dec 31, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Thanks Shy.
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Dec 31, 2007, 06:47 PM
    to has your back.. that mean.. I'll be there whenever you needed me... and whenever you don't even needed me ^^...

it a good thing if someone say that to you and you should be bless for that ^^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

Song; Artist "back in the day." [ 3 Answers ]

The song goes "back in the day when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore but some days I sit and wish I was kid again" or something similar. What is it?

"Dream you back to me" song title? [ 6 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the dance/techno song that has the following lyrics? Wherever you are I dream you back to me Wherever you are, wherever you are Some more lyrics that rhyme with the me part may be "from the heaven to the sea", or something like that. I heard it in the fall of 2005 on...

"Diamond in the back" in the songs lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the tittle to the song with lyrics "Diamond in the back, digging the scene with a gangster lean"

View more questions Search