Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seemeenomore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Mp4 broken
    I bought a chineese knock off an mp4 and when I turn it on da apple just freezez... wut can I do
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Well, the thing is... with electronics... what you pay for is what you get.

Try to do a hard-reboot (if that's even possible)... and if you spent more than 200 on it, then get a diag done. If you spent 50 on it... use it as a paperweight.
    calebdoss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 06:35 PM
    Mine worked before but it freezeis I paid 60 dollars and it like freezies on the paige to unlock it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken cd [ 1 Answers ]

My grand theft auto vice city was in the sunlight how do I fix it it freezes

Anyone who has broken up [ 1 Answers ]

THIS ALL MAKES SOME SENSE. IT DOES NOT SAY HOW TO GET SOMEONE BACK. BUT IT DOS SHOW EXACTLY HOW NOT TO GET THEM BACK. The 7 Common Mistakes People Make When Trying to Get Back Together With Their Ex's

I think we've broken up [ 31 Answers ]

OK... I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years - we have lived together in the past but about a year ago (we had been arguing) he said he didn't think it was a good idea for us to live together anymore as he didn't want us to argue anymore, we broke up for a couple of days and then agreed to...

This is broken. [ 1 Answers ]

I got this idea from a magazine. Go to this link: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-5/qid=1169914582/ref=sr_1_5/601-4486323-2759321?ie=UTF8&asin=B000JZ8A1M. Scroll down and click on "features". Read what it says. Then click on "Description" and read what it says. It's sort of stupid...

View more questions Search