Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drvarnick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Vague desctiption of an old movie looking for title
    I am looking for a name of a movie shot in the late 70's or early 80's. It was very long-requiring 2 vhs tapes. 4 boys graduating high school have a party with a local girl and accidentally kill her. They hide her body (in a river I think) and each goes his own way. One goes on to become a famous reporter. One goes on to become an actor. The third goes from job to job. He ends up in prison and in his cell throws something against the wall and creates a picture of Jesus. He then becomes a world famous televangelist. I don't remember what the 4th one does. In the end, the girl comes back and there is a trial.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Thanks--your question helped me figure out the same query asked earlier on another site. You're looking for the 1999 TV movie What We Did That Night.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2008, 05:45 AM
    I remember River Phoenix in the movie and I think Ione Skye also?And Will Wheaton?

Anyone else?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Well, I think you might be jamming together two movies that feature a dead body, although neither matches the query. One is The River's Edge with Ione Skye and the other is Stand by Me with River Phoenix and Wil Wheaton.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

A vague movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a film from my childhood very vaguely. From what I can remember from it it involves the making of simplistic toys. You actually are taken into a factory where they are pressing molds for plastic toys. The movie follows the adventure of one specific toy (its live action), a wind up...

Very, very vague movie [ 2 Answers ]

Okay.. During times in my life, I would always catch glimpse of movies my parents were watching and there is one that I never found out what it was. The only part I can really remember sticking in my head is of a guy pushing his hand into another man's chest and maybe ripping out his heart....

Title of movie unknown. Very vague description. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie I can remember from when I was young. I think it is early 90's or late 80's. I am not too sure about the storyline. All I can remember is that there was like a group of children (they were puppets) and lived in trash cans in a shop. I think they might have been evil. Everyone apart...

View more questions Search