Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Possum11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 31, 2007, 03:17 AM
    How to Market my Application Documentation Program?
    Hi

I have developed and application that takes screen shots of computer applications. For example I can record details of the interface that need to be worked on by the engineers. Screen shots of bugs, ideas for improvements and to do lists are easy.

The customer documentation can also be done almost at real time.

You can upload your work to a server where other user of my app can download pages and edit them.

Individual pages can be E-Mailed. Either as fully linked or plain page.

All this can be turned into a fully linked website. All links are done automatically. Screen shot graphics are named automatically.

How do I market my application...

Cheers Possum..

P.S.
    It also makes website. I have a post relating to that also on askmehelpdesk..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 03:32 AM
    Please see information on the following link. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...ng-103010.html Information that you find there would be one way to market your product or service that you provide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

GAL and Documentation [ 1 Answers ]

We have a GAL. For many, many years, I was always told to document, document, document, well I document, document, document like it is going out of style. Seriously, I have almost made this a part time job doing all this documenting. I am documenting all the occurrences my ex does with my kids,...

Is It A Buyer's Market or Seller's Market.. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello group, would someone please explain to me what determines a "buyer's market" and a "seller's market"? We always hear the "news" of the housing boom busting and now we hear more homeowner's are putting their houses on the market than there are new homes being built, but what does that mean?...

Technical Computer Program Documentation [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, There is a type of document that one creates in a programming company to document all elements of a created computer program. I remember learning that in high school but I can't find my notes. Does anyone know what is the structure of that type of document?? Thanks for any help lent! ;D...

View more questions Search