Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jan 3, 2008, 10:39 PM
    Lol... have you ever meet the parents that the dad is a pilot gunner in marien and the mom is marien retired?? And they both met and married in the marien ?

Lol... that was crazy.. T_T >.. hahaha

They like... " you no that we still have something left behind from the marien , i would love to show you that if you messed with my daughter "...

I was like " no sir ...no sir... i'll treat her goood.".. they were like " how good " T_T man that was horrible T_T
    schwartzyms Posts: 134, Reputation: 4

Jan 4, 2008, 10:03 AM
    That stinks

Jan 4, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Must of stinked*
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 4, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Must have stunk**

(irregular verb)

Jan 4, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Well, so we went out last night to the bowling alley and then walked to the mall and walked around inside the mall and then we came back to my house and watched 2 movies in my room and she was laying her head on my shoulder and it felt really comforting and we had a lot of fun. But I missed like 30 chances to kiss her cause I was to nervous.

Jan 4, 2008, 07:33 PM
    lol... well did you at least ? ^_^

Jan 4, 2008, 10:19 PM
    No, I'm so nervous to, I had chances tonight also but I'm so nervous over it. I hugged her a lot and we held hands for like an hour so she knows I care about her, I'm just really nervous

Jan 4, 2008, 11:44 PM
    Lol... well first kiss?. if then yeah... wait till you ready.. XD...
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Don't worry so much about the kissing. You're thinking about it way too much... maybe she is liking the fact that you aren't trying to kiss her all the time... just have fun and what will happen, will happen. Stop trying to plan the moment.
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2008, 12:27 AM
    Oneguy, this is great advice. Tried to rate answer but it said I had to spread the love around a bit first. LOL

Fun time in your life Sch!! As I have said before, "Enjoy the journey!" You will know when the time is right. I know that sounds like a cliché but it is really how it is.

Jan 5, 2008, 07:48 AM
    OK, all of you give great advice!

I do think about it a lot, probably a little to much(as Oneguy stated)

And yes, it would be my first kiss
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 5, 2008, 08:17 AM
    It will happen don't worry, just like the first date, savior it.

Jan 6, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Thanks, she's coming by today for a couple hours... I want it to happen tonight, but if it doesn't it doesn't... theres always another time and another place

Jan 6, 2008, 06:31 PM
    So it didn't happen 2 days ago, and I had plenty of chances, but I didn't act on them.

I can't wait for our next date because I'm definitely going to do it then.

Jan 6, 2008, 11:05 PM
    so you got your first kiss ? >>^^...

Jan 7, 2008, 03:18 PM
    No, I haven't yet. I feel so bad today, I have weight training after school on Mondays and Wednesdays and then I have a Math and Spanish tutor and today I had weight training. So after school I saw her in the hallway and I said hi and she said hey. But I had to leave right away and I couldn't stand around to tell her anything. So I just left for the weight room. I feel so bad because I know that all I needed was a minute to tell her that I couldn't talk, but I didn't have the time. And I texted her before the weight training to tell her that I'm sorry and she said Oh. Its OK. I understand. But I don't know if she really does understand?? I don't want to hurt her or make her mad.
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Better text her again!! :) Sometimes, it takes a gal more than being told once. We tend to be skeptical. LOL

Jan 7, 2008, 03:41 PM
    I've told her that I'm sorry about 5 times already. I just don't know if she really isn't mad. We've only been together a week, its not like I know her emotions inside and out. I feel so bad because there was 10 minutes before they opened the weight rooms door. And for at least 6 of those 10 minutes I could have talked to her
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 7, 2008, 07:01 PM
    Easy playa, your thinking way too much, settle down and just be yourself. She will understand.

Jan 7, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Okay, thanks Tal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How many days after a known ovulation date can a positive pregnancy test show? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been taking the medicine Clomid & have been really trying to get pregnant. My question is simple - I know the best time to test for pregnancy is after your missed period but my number of days between change. Last month it was 28 days & I circled the day on my calender that I could take an...

Had sex 6 or 7 days before period due date [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know if you can get pregnant 7 days before your period is due? The reason I am asking is, I am two days late for my period. All week I have had brown watery discharge then on my day of period that is meant to be due was brownish discharge. No cramping. Had mild sore breast...

Not started monthly periods. Date was before 8 days [ 1 Answers ]

Not started monthly periods. Date was before 8 days.not planning for pregnanacy

Unprotected sex 6 days before expected period date [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this. :) Anyway I had unprotected sex 6 days before expected period date. Is pregnancy possible at this time? Or should I go get the morning after pill?

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search